Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD I know who you are, you better simmer down son or your gonna be looking at CS, Flex, but not NJA. This thread has morphed into a comedy, I don't see any bashing going on here, just plain ole fun. Come to think of it D!cks like you aren't any fun to fly with. Well Iam off to walk down the hall to see Derinda, bye bye.

AMD I know who you are, you better simmer down son or your gonna be looking at CS, Flex, but not NJA. This thread has morphed into a comedy, I don't see any bashing going on here, just plain ole fun. Come to think of it D!cks like you aren't any fun to fly with. Well Iam off to walk down the hall to see Derinda, bye bye.

Amd said nothing wrong. He only defended the victims of that crash that are unable to defend themselves. For you to think that you are god and threaten him with a possible job makes you more of a loser than anyone else on this thread. Execjetca dont you have anything better to do than constantly make up crap? This thread should of been closed along time ago!!!!

Anthony

Last edited:
Sorry guys, this thread has lived its life and fallen apart rather quickly. Time to move on to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back