Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sucks, I have been waiting for freight for six hours. All I can do is surf FI, man my life is boring at least the FO is getting some sleep. What FBO's hate JUS? I think place hates freight trash period, my paint job sucks and this wranglers are so wore out they can probally stand on their own. Any freight dawgs heard any one getting a UPS or FedEx interview recently......referring to the usual suspects (AJI, JUS, RAX,CCY, KFS)?

Hi!

VS19k+:
Buckeye has pumped thousands of gallons of fuel while he was/is working for/with an FBO. He is a great guy, and knows what he is talking about.

cliff
YIP

You are absolutely right!

Hey CRUXX:

How many times did you fly Perryville to Ogden non-stop and land with less than 1500, 20 30? "by the way Lou died a couple of years ago, good man!". Don't remember team T and T out there pointing a gun at you to do it. In fact I remember you sitting in the hotel in Chester drinking beer and laughing about all the money you were making. This is not the forum for specifics but I personally saw you do some of the things that you are bashing AJI pilots for. So do not pee on my leg and tell me it is raining and do not tell me you left AJI to take the moral high ground. You were a pirate just like the rest of us, dangerous cowboy no but a pirate non the less.

I am not saying the things you mention AJI doing to you are not true, I just do not have any personal experience with it. I am not suggesting one company is better than the other I do not really care. I just see a little hypocrisy going on here.

I have said it before and I will say it again alot has changed in the near decade since you left.

I always had a good time flying with you buddy and you are a first class stick. Glad you are at Spirit and hope life is good

The GRINGO!

Gringo,

You are right...but that is one of the many reasons I left. No T & T didn't put a gun to my head, in the beginning we were all very naive and most of us, including myself, were so happy to be building jet time that we looked the other way. And the stuff I pulled at Ameristar....wow...I look back and can't believe I did it, and that doesn't even compare to how I flew the 310's at Royal before that. I was a cowboy, sometimes even a dangerous one. I remember the Perryville to Ogden flights (K22) if memory serves. I remember thinking the USA Jet guys were a bunch of dorks....and maybe they still are :p . I remember thinking those JUS panzies, not going flying non stop, getting deiced and all that. And then the blinders slowly came off after I made captain at AJI. Hey you know what, Tom and Teak gave me a helluva opportunity and one that I appreciate.

But you know what experience is...it's that thing you get right after you needed it. And I learned from all those mistakes I made then (and the ones I still make today...mostly programing errors now). We all got a lot of experience in a very short period of time then. And I know things are different, AJI went from what 8 planes total to over 30 when I worked there.

All I am saying is to VS19 is don't bash what you don't understand. As far as working conditions....there was a reason the USA Jet guys were different, they were treated better. That's all. They did the same job...just differently. And yes USA Jet has more arrogant pricks than most other freight companys....that I will have to admit to. A lot of those guys didn't fly freight for other companies and don't have anything else to compare it too.

Did I do all that "shady stuff"? Hell yeah I did. Do I regret it...not really because it gave me some great experience....and even better stories!

What I remember from both places was too very different theories of doing the exact same thing. And...as of a few years ago...USA Jet did it more by the regs than any other freight company out there. We gave the illegal trips to Ameristar time and time again. Maybe things are different now.

...and to Lou, he was a great man. I'll have to raise a Stag to him.

Gringo,

All I am saying is to VS19 is don't bash what you don't understand. As far as working conditions....there was a reason the USA Jet guys were different, they were treated better. That's all. They did the same job...just differently. And yes USA Jet has more arrogant pricks than most other freight companys....that I will have to admit to. A lot of those guys didn't fly freight for other companies and don't have anything else to compare it too.

I understand what you are saying. No I have not flown at JUS and I dont know first hand what it is like over there. What I do know is this...JUS guys bash us left and right on here and out in the real world. We are sick and tired of it. There are a bunch of great pilots at AJI that that are all working towards some sort of goal. It makes it tough on us when all people ever see is bashing (mostly from JUS and more so from PilotYip). We do our job well and most of us have a good time on the road. AJI pilots dont stick our noses in JUS's business and you should not stick yours in ours. If management wants to go at it, then so be it. Be so long as JUS keeps bashing AJI, Ill be here to stick for my company and my co-workers.

VSI

just gotta say...love the avatar from the gun runner movie

I don't believe I have ever done any bashing, I have made factual statements, such as JUS does not hire Capt.’s off the street, JUS does not have a training contract, JUS training for the DA-20 is all done under Part 121, all JUS flight are released with Jepps computerized flight plans. Now if someone takes that as bashing, then that is their interpretation.

This thread reminds me of two carriers being in port at Cubi at the same time, and the pilots in the club from the two Air Wings are bragging how good they are and AFU the other wing is. Then some USAF guy shows up and comments about how AFU the whole Navy is and suddenly the pilots from the two Air Wings tell the USAF guy where to go. It is semi all right for Frghtdawgs to rag on each other, but if you have not been there, and done that, you are not in the exchange.

USA Jet Pilots are a far supreme being cut from the same cloth as God and Chuck Yeager. We are the chosen supreme Pilots, we walk on water, we can leap a building in a single bound. Most importantly we do no wrong, we are as perfect as perfect can be. We have been created and molded by the hands of the Supreme Father, PilotYip. Father Yip has turned us away from the darkness and led us into light, for now I see my ways and repent. But with every good story ours is coming to an end, Soon the greatest of the great will be unemlpoyed. So lets bow our heads and pray that the greatness of the USA Jet Piots will be passed on to the pilots beneath us, The Torch has been passed....Amen

Don't kid yourself we suck like everyone else, hopefully you didn't take this post seriously...well...if you did your a SUCKER!!!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back