Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe I have ever done any bashing, I have made factual statements, such as JUS does not hire Capt.’s off the street, JUS does not have a training contract, JUS training for the DA-20 is all done under Part 121, all JUS flight are released with Jepps computerized flight plans. Now if someone takes that as bashing, then that is their interpretation.

Well...you cant find many threads about Ameristar that dont have you in there saying something about us. Your random pay scale surveys, you being the first to comment on Ameristar and such come to mind. I think you spend more time looking after Ameristar then you have JUS.

VSI

Wrong USA Jet Pilot

USA Jet pilot, you have it all wrong it was not God and Chuck Yeager, it was God and Chuckie G., Mr. Falcon extraordinary

Last edited:
No we just got another background check on him; another 135 op

I would like to propose a toast to Chuckie G., for all the knowledge he imparted into our young niave an inexperienced a$$es. This will be a non-alcoholic toast of course. Those were the days, but I must give Father Yip credit too.

I would like to propose a toast to Chuckie G., for all the knowledge he imparted into our young niave an inexperienced a$$es. This will be a non-alcoholic toast of course. Those were the days, but I must give Father Yip credit too.

chuckie G sounds like a character, lets here some stories.

I think that the most of you are pathetic individual with a pathetic life with very little to enjoy in life other than minding somebody-else business and from there fabricate fictitious reality and carry yourself away with your own personal skirmish.

This is at least a 3 year old thread involving a fellow pilot that died and another fellow pilot severely hurt and probably traumatized by the incident that have to live with some memory of it for the days to come and probably still bearing that feel of responsibility and guilt that she might have done some to prevent or avoid, this are terrible thoughts to bear!

Leave people alone, keep your thoughts for yourself do not bring up Ameristar or somebody else company business in the Internet and dwell on it , it is not ethically correct, do not talk about dead crew-members, how families are about to sue, how this is not paying its bill for whatever reason, how company A is better than company B etc. etc.
This is a forum to exchange opinion and information but derogatory propaganda and bashing about each other companies, this has no ground to exists!!! and this should not being used by management as a tool to have a feel of its pilot, (i.e pilotyip, deskbound etc. etc.)
Please leave Ameristar alone, its pilots and its problems, these are for us to deal with and to know about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back