Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

American and USAirways enter into nondisclosre agreement!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looking at Republic could also be to take a look at the books to see exactly how much money can be made to run PAY-PER-Departure in house and move the flying back there! You never know, can't trust any of them in bankruptcy Like cornered dogs on rabies...Watch your fingers and toes!!!

KBB

That could be a very true.

AA: Hey Bedford, we'll axe Eagle in half and give you a ton of new E-jet feed for AA, if you give us a lowball rate.

Bedford: Deal, but youve gotta take these F9 busses off my hands, thanks a bunch

Parker paid for the list. The merger is between US and AA, not AWA, US and AA. An unimplemented list is still a list. USAPA failed in every respect.

There is no question.

No doubt there are still families today that posses old bonds from the Confederacy. Some are still paying lawyers large sums of money trying to cash in on them. :D

Parker paid for the list. The merger is between US and AA, not AWA, US and AA. An unimplemented list is still a list. USAPA failed in every respect.

There is no question.

Question would be will the AA pilots be better off with the nic or without it. Do they want youger pilots to go senior to themselves. DOH serves the AA and East pilots well. It's a matter of numbers.

Question would be will the AA pilots be better off with the nic or without it. Do they want youger pilots to go senior to themselves. DOH serves the AA and East pilots well. It's a matter of numbers.
M-B made that question moot. It's a matter of law.

Let me know when you find a judge who wants to step on the land mine of allowing one party to determine just how binding, binding arbitration is.

Well, USAPA got you close enough to smell the attrition anyhow.

M-B made that question moot. It's a matter of law.

Let me know when you find a judge who wants to step on the land mine of allowing one party to determine just how binding, binding arbitration is.

Well, USAPA got you close enough to smell the attrition anyhow.

the good news is the west will be parted out and will become part of the Bedford empire. I know the senior republic guys are already talking about the hawaii flying.
St. Nic is dead 100%

M

Have you actually looked at the current lists? AA would get SCREWED by DoH. Nearly every US Captain would move to wide-body Block-holder at AA, slightly over 1/2 of the US F/Os would move to AA Captain seats. Do you really think they will give that up? Haaaahaaaahaaaahaaaahaaaa......

That's not to say that NIC is what they want. Because you make valid points about not wanting younger guys senior to them. DoH serves the senior US guys well, screws the middle of the pack AA guys, and destroys the junior US guys.

So tell me Andy R how many of does senior AAA pilots would be around with a 7 year fence. DOH with the proper restrictions is a much better deal and hopefully all those furloughed AMR pilots gets put in front of your fat ass.

M

So tell me Andy R how many of does senior AAA pilots would be around with a 7 year fence. DOH with the proper restrictions is a much better deal and hopefully all those furloughed AMR pilots gets put in front of your fat ass.

M

Blah, blah, blah. Since we have 1865 cumulative retirements between 2012-2019, I guess that would mean that approximately 3135 US pilots would remain after your coveted 7 year fence. That amounts to 62.7% (or 2/3 for you MCDU, since obviously 5th grade division is beyond your abilities). I'm sure the AA guys won't mind that... :rolleyes:

As for the furloughees going in front of my "fat ass" -- I'm doubtful of that. But, if that's what an arbitrator does, so be it. I'll live with the results of the arbitration and move on with life. One thing I know is that I won't villify the guys that get put in front of me, regardless of how I feel about the award. And, I won't waste the time and energy posting such drivel on a website. Why? Because unlike you Marty, I'm smart enough and emotionally detached enough to see who the real enemy is here. (A clue -- it ain't your fellow pilots). But, if posting anonymous flames or dropping names and initials on an internet board makes you feel better, have at it. I have thick skin (and according to you, I must be well insulated), so I can take it.

Andy Reitz*

*(See, I sign my posts with my real name, so you don't need to keep putting your veiled threats with initials. I'm willing to say in public, face-to-face what I post. How about you? Didn't think so, grandpa....).

Latest resources

Back