America Attacked video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jarhead said:
Gawd this is tiresome. One can ONLY prove something IS there. If you can't prove they are there it is not reasonable to suggest they are there, absent any evidence to support that idea.. Why do you keep insisting that they are there. As the Tom Cruise line goes in the movie, SHOW ME THE MONEY.
Brilliant .... "SHOW ME THE MONEY" comes when 30,000 innocent Americans die when some islamic death merchant releases a toxic substance in the middle of a crowded U.S. City.

I agree completely "Gawd this is tiresome", and this is the last you will hear from me on this thread.

Moonfly201 said:
jarhead said:
Gawd this is tiresome. One can ONLY prove something IS there. If you can't prove they are there it is not reasonable to suggest they are there, absent any evidence to support that idea.. Why do you keep insisting that they are there. As the Tom Cruise line goes in the movie, SHOW ME THE MONEY.
I agree completely "Gawd this is tiresome", and this is the last you will hear from me on this thread.

Well, we're in sync with this statement you make. I'll say a "me too" as we're going in circles.

GogglesPisano said:
So why did we invade Iraq? Instead of Saudi Arabia or Iran or Syria?
I agree.

What never fails to impress me is those who could never make a decision, criticizing those who did. IRaq right or wrong now, was right then. For the other guy to say they are a nuisance, just really gets me. Strikes me as someone who once served 4 months in VietNam, instead of the year that most did.

Years ago I walked by those places, and I've been to NYC a half dozen times since, but could never bring my self to go back there. Never will.

OH, and I vote against Jarhead and those like him. I think my avatar pretty much explains my position.

sky37d said:
What never fails to impress me is those who could never make a decision, criticizing those who did. IRaq right or wrong now, was right then. For the other guy to say they are a nuisance, just really gets me. Strikes me as someone who once served 4 months in VietNam, instead of the year that most did.

Years ago I walked by those places, and I've been to NYC a half dozen times since, but could never bring my self to go back there. Never will.

OH, and I vote against Jarhead and those like him. I think my avatar pretty much explains my position.
Two things:

First, Kerry NEVER SAID, that terror was a nuisance. He said he would like to reduce it to a nuisance. That’s a big difference. For anyone to say it could ever be totally eliminated is just not being realistic. Do you think that if we stated our goal would be to 100% eliminate rape, murder and bank robbery we could succeed? That’s ridiculous. There are always nut jobs out there who will strangle their wife or rob a bank. Terror would be much harder to totally eliminate than individual crimes.

Secondly, you can’t vote against me; I’m not running for office.

GogglesPisano said:
So why did we invade Iraq? Instead of Saudi Arabia or Iran or Syria?
First of all look at the website again.............Now then grab an atlas.......Ask yourself, as though your were the President, what would you do? What do you know? Let's take what you know. You know that a group of snake handling Muslims has just murdered 3000+ fellow Americans. You know that these people have struck before at the trade center. You know that (after the fact) that they shot down TWA800. [I state this as a fact. It was confirmed. Even John Kerry on two occasions after 9/11 confirmed it].

The culprit is Iran. Now what? Looking at your atlas, exactly how do you stage an invasion? How do you convince the rest of the world?..........Iraq is not Iran, but they are bad guys who have thumbed their nose at the world for the past eleven or twelve years. Go for it. The possible positives out weigh the negatives.

In regards to the rest of the world, tough. The French? Who cares. A little known fact for all of you aviators is that during the first Gulf War, Saddam deployed most of his fighters to Iran. Why? His airforce was primarily made up of French pilots!

Back to the subject. The positives........Some type of open government in a Muslem State. A State where you, in time, do not have to worry about covering your back. An example to all other Muslim States. You want to sway a country of oppression, give the vote and right to run for office to the their women. If there is a secret weapon, it is the women.

Oil.Iraq's input to the world's supply will and can stabilize the world's price for energy. The U.S. does not import that much oil from the Middle East, contrary to popular belief. However, Europe and China does. China's GNP is growing at 6% a year, which is almost unbelivable. At this moment they are experiencing brown and black outs for the lack of energy. If the terrorists remove just one of the Saudi's terminals, the cost of world crude will be staggering. The Chinese would be hamstrung, as would be North Korea. Iraq's oil imput would and will be a "Allah" send.

Iraq is the bait for the moronic terrorist. He is out of his hole. Better to face him in the desert than in Omaha.

Do we want to place pressure on Jordan, Syria, and even Saudi Arabia? Find a better place. Libya got the message. Iran has the message loud and clear.

The United States has always operated and done things, not necessarily for morals, but for its own best interest. And quite frankly, that is correct. Iraq and its people are guinea pigs. IF a stabilized government can be established, that entire part of the world will, in time, change. AND that is a big if, and an if that needs to be promoted.

In regards to the U.S. warriors who have died and sacrificed their health, may God have mercy and the U.S. citizen give comfort.

Jarhead is out of touch with today's "jarhead". Their "battle cry" today is "I'm Gonna Get Some".

Look at the website again.

WELL SAID. Very well said.
Thank you

Jarhead,

I applaud your caurage about your views. I found most of the pilot communutiy to jump on the bandwagon of "Smoke 'em" for last 3 years. The events of Sept 11 are the most horrible terrorist activity in the human history; there is no doubt about it. But, to go in Iraq was nothing but a personal agenda. Iraq didn't attack us. It didn't harbor the people who attack us.

Going into Iraq , using this horrible event as an excuse, opened a pandoras box that made us lose all the credibility we had in the Western World. If you say "I don't care what they think about me" you are a fool becuase there is only 250 mils of us in the world of 4 bil.

BD King said:
First of all look at the website again.............Now then grab an atlas.......Ask yourself, as though your were the President, what would you do? What do you know? Let's take what you know. You know that a group of snake handling Muslims has just murdered 3000+ fellow Americans. You know that these people have struck before at the trade center. You know that (after the fact) that they shot down TWA800. [I state this as a fact. It was confirmed. Even John Kerry on two occasions after 9/11 confirmed it].

Libya got the message. Iran has the message loud and clear.

The United States has always operated and done things, not necessarily for morals, but for its own best interest. And quite frankly, that is correct. Iraq and its people are guinea pigs. IF a stabilized government can be established, that entire part of the world will, in time, change. AND that is a big if, and an if that needs to be promoted.

In regards to the U.S. warriors who have died and sacrificed their health, may God have mercy and the U.S. citizen give comfort.

Jarhead is out of touch with today's "jarhead". Their "battle cry" today is "I'm Gonna Get Some".

Look at the website again.

You are smoking Bush propaganda piper. Where on earth a democracy was established by invading a country? So, you invade Iraq, for no reasons at all, kill thousands of innocent people. Create a safe heaven for terrorists that wasn't before.. Hmm.. Good job..

I lost 3 very good friends of mine that were defending their country against the guerillas of PKK in late 1990s. They were fighting to defend Turkey agains the guerillas that were trying to take over the chunk of the country. That's what's called "defending your country" not invading Iraq that has got nothing to do with Sept. 11.

And now, the guerillas of PKK are under the US protection in Norther Iraq. give me a reason why on Earth US will not kick these assholes out of Iraq, if we are fighthing the war on terror..

Contrary what propaganda says, we have never been interested in establishing democracy by force, but we have always been interested in establishing a rule of dictatorship. Ferdinand Marcos, Shah of Iran, Saddam Hussein, Manuel Noriega, Augusto Pinochet, Usama bin Laden they have always been people who took power by our help. They killed thousands of innocent people under our own watch.

I had to laugh at Rumsfeld when he was complaining that Saddam killed innocent people, when at the same time he was shaking hands with him when the events of Halabja took place..

Neocons have no credibility for me.. Period..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back