Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Moonfly201 said:
Nor does anyone.

Now, how about an answer to the question that many Americans (but not you) would like to know about the missing WMD from Iraq ......
"And why are you so sure they can not be transported into the U.S. ?"
Although I am fairly certain that you will not accept my answer, here it is.

The WMD do not exist. Since they do not exist, they cannot be transported.

jarhead said:
Although I am fairly certain that you will not accept my answer, here it is.

The WMD do not exist. Since they do not exist, they cannot be transported.
I accept your answer, it is exactly what I expected that I would hear.

Most liberals thought processes are dominated by "feelings", not rational thinking. You "feel" that WMD do not exist, even though there is no scientific proof or evidence trail to support your feelings. And obviously, since you feel they are non-existant, how can they be considered a threat to American society. Since these WMD's cannot be a threat, any American troops killed in Iraq are a waste of life.

Fortunately, our Commander-in-Chief is clear thinking and not influenced by emotional "feelings" on the subject of American security. Let's give the situation a "recipricol" test ... if Bush did not go into Iraq, and a Sadam linked WMD program device was ever deployed in the U.S., the mainstream media and Democrats would condemn him for failing to do his duty and take-out Sadam.

And this is the reason we need a man who does what's right and logical, and not a fuzzy-thinking opportunist like Kerry in charge of protecting the American public.

Moonfly201 said:
I accept your answer, it is exactly what I expected that I would hear.

Most liberals thought processes are dominated by "feelings", not rational thinking. You "feel" that WMD do not exist, even though there is no scientific proof or evidence trail to support your feelings. And obviously, since you feel they are non-existant, how can they be considered a threat to American society. Since these WMD's cannot be a threat, any American troops killed in Iraq are a waste of life.

Fortunately, our Commander-in-Chief is clear thinking and not influenced by emotional "feelings" on the subject of American security. Let's give the situation a "recipricol" test ... if Bush did not go into Iraq, and a Sadam linked WMD program device was ever deployed in the U.S., the mainstream media and Democrats would condemn him for failing to do his duty and take-out Sadam.

And this is the reason we need a man who does what's right and logical, and not a fuzzy-thinking opportunist like Kerry in charge of protecting the American public.

Wow. I’ll try real slowly this time.

First, You surely must know by now, that you cannot prove a negative. Period. Please prove that I have never been in Florida. It can’t be done! It could be proved however, that had I ever been in Florida that does have a chance of being proved.

That said, no, my ‘feelings’ have nothing to do with the absence of WMD in Iraq. My views are based on the overwhelming evidence that THERE ARE NONE. If they are there, that would be a positive that could be proven. Even my own president has stated that to me, and to you that there are no WMD in Iraq. Do you ‘feel’ that the president is just acting on his liberal ‘feelings’ when he says that? It is a reasoned position logically reach that there are none, lacking any positive evidence from exhausted searches for evidence that they exist, They are not there, and I suspect little green men from Mars are not there either, though that negative also has not been proved.

Again I state, that since they do not exist, they cannot be transported. Now, if you ‘feel’ they can be transported when they do not exist, that would be a positive being proved; I challenge you to do that.

Who are these guys...Ansar Al Islam

Jarhead, how long were you in Iraq?

No wonder you call your self jar head.... Your about as smart as a Jarhead... and spend way too much time on this board. Get your azz out to the airport.

You know my Kurdish translator was sure pissed at Ansar... (You know, the Al Quieda group Saddam payed to terrorize the Kurds).

Anyhow... who cares if they like us or not over there... were whipping their azz and the only reason the Iraqi National Guard ranks are growing is 'cause these young men don't want to have to fight us!!!!

Where is Al Sadr anyways? (In the hospital, seriously!!)
What is the drug of choice for Mehdi Militia? Meth

Read this:
http://www.iraqinews.com/org_ansar_al-islam.shtml

Jar Head, please do something else with your life. Don't hang around the airport loser

jarhead said:
First, You surely must know by now, that you cannot prove a negative. Period. .
Negative what? There were WMD in Iraq (ask the Kurds), and now they are unaccounted for.

jarhead said:
That said, no, my ‘feelings’ have nothing to do with the absence of WMD in Iraq. My views are based on the overwhelming evidence that THERE ARE NONE..
No one is disagreeing that they did exist at some point, and that they went somewhere where they have not been found. Your leap out of rational thinking is the belief that since no one has located them this year, that they no longer exist. This "feeling" of yours is worse than wrong, it is irrational and dangerous.

jarhead said:
Again I state, that since they do not exist, they cannot be transported. Now, if you ‘feel’ they can be transported when they do not exist, that would be a positive being proved; I challenge you to do that.
Again, I ask you "where did they go"? And a few new questions oh wise one ... Who destroyed them? When did they do it? Where did they do it? Who did it? Where is the residue?

well well well

Looks like I'm not the only one here who think's your a BONEHEAD ( THERES A FACT FOR YOU. MY NOT SO SMART FRIEND)

R0NIN said:
Jarhead, how long were you in Iraq?

No wonder you call your self jar head.... Your about as smart as a Jarhead... and spend way too much time on this board. Get your azz out to the airport.

You know my Kurdish translator was sure pissed at Ansar... (You know, the Al Quieda group Saddam payed to terrorize the Kurds).

Anyhow... who cares if they like us or not over there... were whipping their azz and the only reason the Iraqi National Guard ranks are growing is 'cause these young men don't want to have to fight us!!!!

Where is Al Sadr anyways? (In the hospital, seriously!!)
What is the drug of choice for Mehdi Militia? Meth

Read this:
http://www.iraqinews.com/org_ansar_al-islam.shtml

Jar Head, please do something else with your life. Don't hang around the airport loser

Never been there. Nor in North Korea, Iran, Syria, or the Great Gobi dessert. Other than Bush stopping in for turkey with the troops for three hours with the full security from any danger, but an excellent photo op, neither has he, or Dick Cheney. Didn't Bush look good in the carrier landing with the "Mission Accomplished" sign? What's that got to do with anything at all. I don't have to eat a turd to know it doesn't taste good.

I really doubt you were ever in the military and in Iraq. If you had been, you’d know that "Jarhead" (one word) is the moniker every U.S. Marine who lives has carried, and with a great degree of fraternity. It has to do with the short haircut on the sides of the head. If you demean me for my handle on here, you choose to demean every U.S. Marine who ever served because of what that tradition is.

I served. Did you young man? If so, please tell me the name of your unit, and where, when, and how long you served. Why do you disparage those who earned the moniker? Inquiring minds want to know.

Last edited:
Boy are you dumb.....

I know what a "Jarhead," is...

A dumb azz Marine... just like yourself.

You know, most of you haven't been know for your stunning inteligence... (Hell, your even trying to chase down a career in aviation.... Your VERY Stupid jarhead!!!).

Ahh... yes, I was there....
Go do something constructive and stop surfing the net all day long.

Gawd this is tiresome. One can ONLY prove something IS there. If you can't prove they are there it is not reasonable to suggest they are there, absent any evidence to support that idea.. Why do you keep insisting that they are there. As the Tom Cruise line goes in the movie, SHOW ME THE MONEY.

You suggested that I prove they are NOT THERE. That cannot be done. I will not argue with EVERYONE in officialdom, including the POTUS, that there is no evidence that they are there, and the conclussions reached that they do not exist.

Ronin said:
I know what a "Jarhead," is...

A dumb azz Marine... just like yourself.

You know, most of you haven't been know for your stunning inteligence... (Hell, your even trying to chase down a career in aviation.... Your VERY Stupid jarhead!!!).

Ahh... yes, I was there....
Go do something constructive and stop surfing the net all day long.
You absolute and stunning moron. You can't spell, you're too dumb to look at my personal profile to learn that I'm 64 years of age, and thus well beyond chasing a career in aviation. I made my mark earning a living in the manufacturing sector, and did it well enough to be able to retire when I was 57 years old. My flying has been for recreation only.

Before you start calling people stupid, you might want to find out the difference in the words "your" and "you're", and how to properly use them in any future moronic posts.

Crawl back under your rock sluggo.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back