• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ustillflyin said:
"no evidence whatsoever"

two words...

Salmon Pak

(i.e. the place in Baghdad where they TRAINED terrorists to hijack planes)

Read the 9-11 commision report and then report back in. That's your homework assignment.

JARHEAD Go back to your D.N.C. website and stay there !!!!!!!!!DON'T NEED YOU HERE BONEHEAD

c172 said:
JARHEAD Go back to your D.N.C. website and stay there !!!!!!!!!DON'T NEED YOU HERE BONEHEAD

Typical retort. Let me give one back for you from Shakespeare. "It is a tale told by an idiot; full of sound and fury, but signifying nothing"

A) Don't belong to or parrot anything from the D.N.C. The 9-11 commission was an independent, bi-partisan commission set up to investigate all aspects of the 9-11 attacks, and to investigate conclusions drawn from those attacks.

B) You may not want me here, but I am here. You could perhaps learn a bit if you stopped your juvenile behavior in the way you discuss an issue. In short, behave like an adult.

C) Oh, you're soooo clever with your Bonehead retort. Grow up for crying out loud. You present yourself as a moron, whether you intended to or not.

ustillflyin said:
"no evidence whatsoever"

two words...

Salmon Pak

(i.e. the place in Baghdad where they TRAINED terrorists to hijack planes)
and I'll add another reason to the above well kept mainstream media secret ....

Sadam openly sent reward money to the families of the twisted Arab homicide bombers who frequent Israeli public transportation and youth night spots.

Any "death cult" islamic terrorist IS A WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION. And Iraq is full of them. Those liberals who don't think Sadam wouldn't continue his reward policy when these sick ba*tards started practicing their skills in the U.S., are either very naive, or care more about gaining political power at the expense of innocent American lives.

Moonfly201 said:
and I'll add another reason to the above well kept mainstream media secret ....

Sadam openly sent reward money to the families of the twisted Arab homicide bombers who frequent Israeli public transportation and youth night spots.

You could just as well keep your arguments based on truth. The $25,000 rewards sent to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers in Israel was not a "well kept mainstream media secret" I saw it all on ABC, NBC, etc. So has everyone else. Why would you make such an outright false statement such as that?

And yes, it's horrid. But if you are trying to infer, and linking that to Bio, Chem., and Nuclear threats by Iraq to another 9-11 type event in America....well, that's a real reach, IMO

well kept media secrets .....

jarhead said:
Read the 9-11 commision report and then report back in. That's your homework assignment.
What is left unsaid is more telling than what we read in government sponsored reports on a particular event.

Jarhead, how about a little homework for you, answer this ....

Where exactly are the Iraqi bio and chemical weapons that the Kurds were mass murdered with located now? And why are you so sure they can not be transported into the U.S. ?

<<This is NOT my work, but, it's easier then me paraphrasing the whole thing>>

The 9/11 Commission Report is extraordinarily well written, reads like a gripping novel and contains many startling and astounding revelations. Probably most of what you think you know about 9/11 and the 15 years of terror activity leading up to it is wrong.

But no documentation from the report is more astounding, or has been more mis-reported than the links between Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussein. After the media blitz, you are probably under the impression that “no ties existed”?

How wrong you are, according to the report. Here are a few quotes from the body of the report:

Page 66:

“In March 1998, after Bin Ladin’s public fatwa against the United States, two al Qaeda members reportedly went to Iraq to meet with Iraq intelligence. In July, an Iraqi delegation traveled to Afghanistan to meet first with the Taliban and then with Bin Ladin. Sources reported that one, or perhaps both of these meetings was apparently arranged through Bin Ladin’s Egyptian deputy, Zawahiri, who had ties of his own to the Iraqis.”

Page 66:

“According to the reporting, Iraqi officials offered Bin Ladin a safe haven in Iraq. Bin Ladin declined, apparently judging that his circumstances in Afghanistan remained more favorable than the Iraqi alternative. The reports describe friendly contacts and indicate some common themes in both sides’ hatred of the United States.”

Page 128:

On November 4, 1998, the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York unsealed its indictment of Bin Ladin, charging him with conspiracy to attack U.S. defense installations. The indictment also charged that al Qaeda had allied itself with Sudan, Iran, and Hezbollah. The original sealed indictment had added that al Qaeda had “reached an understanding with the government of Iraq that al Qaeda would not work against that government and that on particular projects, specifically weapons development, al Qaeda would work cooperatively with the Government of Iraq.” This passage led (Richard) Clarke, who for years had read intelligence reports on Iraqi-Sudanese cooperation on chemical weapons, to speculate to Berger that a large Iraqi presence at chemical facilities in Khartoum was “probably a direct result of the Iraq-Al Qaida agreement” Clarke added that VX precursor traces found near al Shifa were the “exact formula used by Iraq”.

The 9/11 report does say that “no evidence indicating that Iraq cooperated with al Qaeda in developing or carrying out attacks against the United States (page 66)” were documented. But given the voluminous reports of repetitive contact between Iraq and al Qaeda, wouldn’t any responsible and forceful President of the Untied States correctly conclude that action against both al Qaeda and Iraq was prudent. And wouldn’t a bold and courageous leader take such action if International bodies failed to heed the warning and disarm Iraq according to their own numerous resolutions?

<< So I guess the conclusion is "Take the part that suits your belief system and ignore the rest:)

Moonfly201 said:
What is left unsaid is more telling than what we read in government sponsored reports on a particular event.

Jarhead, how about a little homework for you, answer this ....

Where exactly are the Iraqi bio and chemical weapons that the Kurds were mass murdered with located now? And why are you so sure they can not be transported into the U.S. ?

Fair question. My answer is that I don't know. And, you don't know either. Neither does anyone in our government know, but they have drawn some conclusions.

The first conclusion was that at the time of the invasion of Iraq, there was no ongoing weapons development program in Iraq since sometime prior to 1998.

Another conclusion has been that they may have indeed been destroyed by the Iraqi government in accordance with UN mandates. With the inspection teams 'kicked out' before the work was done, there was not a way to make that claim by Saddam that they no longer possessed them. Inspectors had verified the destruction of some of his banned weapons. If you think back a bit, you will recall seeing on the TV news, video of some missiles with a range greater than 100 miles being cut up. I believe only a few of the 33 that were there, were destroyed before the inspectors were kicked out. No one ever made the claim that Saddam was an intellectual giant.

Some types of Chemicals used in weaponized systems have a "shelf life", and degrade over time to render them functionally neutered.

There were no Nuclear weapons, EVER, and the Kurds and Iranians were attacked only with chemicals. No biological germ agents were ever used.

Even George W. Bush has now recently admitted that there are no WMD in Iraq, and were not there when he invaded. He still claims the invasion was “the right thing to do”, and that the world is better off without Saddam, but GWB now also knows there are no WMD in Iraq, and were not there when he invaded. If the president admits that now, why can’t you let go of it?

jarhead said:
Fair question. My answer is that I don't know.
Nor does anyone.

jarhead said:
Even George W. Bush has now recently admitted that there are no WMD in Iraq, and were not there when he invaded. He still claims the invasion was “the right thing to do”, and that the world is better off without Saddam, but GWB now also knows there are no WMD in Iraq, and were not there when he invaded. If the president admits that now, why can’t you let go of it?
Clear thinking Americans "can't let go of it" because we are dealing with a ruthless and cleaver enemy of freedom that has already killed 3,000+ innocent fellow citizens. Many of us do not recognize national borders when naming enemies .... any American hating islamic who wants to eliminate freedom and kill us is fair game, I don't care if they live in Afganistan, Iraq, Syria, Minnesota, or any other geographic location.

You answered my first question of ......
"Where exactly are the Iraqi bio and chemical weapons that the Kurds were mass murdered with located now?" You told me they were not in Iraq when we invaded, and no one knows where they are now.

Now, how about an answer to the question that many Americans (but not you) would like to know about the missing WMD from Iraq ......
"And why are you so sure they can not be transported into the U.S. ?"

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back