• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Am I Just a Giant WIMP?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Qantas just had an explosive decompression.

That was not an explosive decompression. It was, at best a rapid decompression.

The Hawaiian 737 was a explosive decompression.

Don't bother to take my word for it, look it up yourself.

Stay below FL410 please... I enjoy the smooth air, lack of weather, being able to use wrong altitudes for direction, less strong winds going westbound, \ as well as getting direct anywhere I want to go while cruising at FL450!

Good for you. How's the pay in your Citation at FL450?

What was this thread about?

Last edited:
That was not an explosive decompression. It was, at best a rapid decompression.

The Hawaiian 737 was a explosive decompression.

Don't bother to take my word for it, look it up yourself.

I looked it up. I believe the 6 foot hole was more than ample to do it in 0.1 seconds. Similar incidents (Cargo Doors) were categorized as explosive.

Trust me, when the front windshield left my aircraft, it was explosive. A door seal would be rapid.

Good for you. How's the pay in your Citation at FL450?

What was this thread about?

The pay is good, quality of life is better ... and I won't be posting a thread like this anytime soon.

Last edited:
The pay is good, quality of life is better ... and I won't be posting a thread like this anytime soon.

I thought the same thing until I went to my ex-wife and asked her to cooperate for the sake of our (*hers also she keeps forgetting*) kids and she belted me in the mouth.

Man. When yer five-year old daughter watches you get your eyes clawed out because someone downsized you out of a job I'd be amazed if you are half as composed as I was when I had my little meltdown. You'll be a bigger man than I am at that point.

The difference between me and the majority who attack me is that I'm more than able to admit and confess my flaws. I'm not perfect. I'm a damned good and safe pilot but a highly flawed human being. But I do keep trying and if any of you were stranded on the side of the road with a flat I'd be the first to stop and help you, believe me.

So, pray for me, pray for yourselves, and pray for my friends who are way more screwed than I am at this point in life. We are in the last days of Rome my friends...

It is my hope that each and every one of you who reads this is safe from harm and enjoys an existence of bliss. Die old in your sleep having lived a wonderful life.

Cheers.

Last edited:
I'd be amazed if you are half as composed as I was when I had my little meltdown. You'll be a bigger man than I am at that point.

I'm not perfect. I'm a damned good and safe pilot but a highly flawed human being.

So, pray for me, pray for yourselves, and pray for my friends who are way more screwed than I am at this point in life. We are in the last days of Rome my friends...

The hits just keep on coming. Here's the point that many have been trying to make LD: QUIT TALKING ABOUT HOW UNSTABLE AND FLAWED YOU ARE ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD!!!

The hits just keep on coming. Here's the point that many have been trying to make LD: QUIT TALKING ABOUT HOW UNSTABLE AND FLAWED YOU ARE ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD!!!

Uh, I'm not unstable. I'm mouthy--I engage my mouth before my brain somtimes (and I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve). There's a difference. You'll never have to guess where I stand on something at any rate--I don't play political games.

But I am flawed. So are you--unless you managed to learn how to walk on water when I wasn't looking or something... There's certainly nothing wrong with being human.

Speaking of O2, here's an oxygen mask for your ride on that high horse. ;)

(Just kidding.)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back