Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA votes 18 to 1 to throw out AAA/AWA award!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well that is par for the course...a sh1t box organization like AWA that gave away their panties voluntarily to management for 20 years bringing down ALPA...but that is the ways of the airline world these unfortunate days...

Oh as soon as you said "gave away" I knew that you had carriers confused. This company has only had two contracts and no concessions that I can recall!! Now when you make a bold statement like that at the very least you should have some solid facts in which to back up your claim. Without this backup it make you soulf like a horses A$$!!;)

Hey,make sure you talk nice about Billy's "girlfriend " General Lee, now. OK?

PHXFLYR:cool:

HA HA HA!
That's right Cesear.....Step up to the plate and go to bat for your girlfriend hpilot. Isn't it about time for your diaper change??

We won't even do that!! The time to negotiate a deal was over a year ago. They refused and now since it has not gone DOH then they want to hijack the west pilot group. Well a resolution was put forth and passed to do no deals that in any way alter the list. No fences or anything else will be put in place. The east stands to gain the most from a joint contract collecting the lion's share of the economics in a new contract.
Just curious here, from an outsider......If nobody from out west wants to go east, then why not make the fences higher? If none of you cactus girls has any desire to fly east eqp/routes, then higher fences won't matter!

Now ALPA will either do as outlined in section 45 of the alpa merger policy and defend this binding and final award or be served 1900 DFR lawsuits!!

Don't hold your breath waiting for ALPA to do whats right. Of course you're probably holding your breath later for your inflatable date!:blush: :laugh:

They have no grounds to stand on or even ask. Not single AWA pilot will give one inch!!
Stop looking at your fly when talking about alpa politics.

The want to burn it down?? I'll bring the gasoline, It's the priciple of muthaF&er now!!!

WD.
You go girl....You cactus clowns have shown over the years what you're all about with your hard line tactics and industry leading contracts..........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

EXACTLY...and they were both below industry average...

Ok I will grant you that however lets look at two things. First AWA was only 23 when it got contract 04 and the reason that contract had major issues was due to the ATSB constraints. Now nine years prior to that AWA had negotiating it's first contract (95) while again in a sea of sharks (the big airlines) they were eaten alive. The airline managend to survive and today we are working on a much better contract.

WD.

Just curious here, from an outsider......If nobody from out west wants to go east, then why not make the fences higher? If none of you cactus girls has any desire to fly east eqp/routes, then higher fences won't matter!

Don't hold your breath waiting for ALPA to do whats right. Of course you're probably holding your breath later for your inflatable date!:blush: :laugh:

You go girl....You cactus clowns have shown over the years what you're all about with your hard line tactics and industry leading contracts..........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Didn't your politically incorrect jokes get your a$$ baned before?:confused:

Cactus then vs cactus today, whole new cast of characters with new ideas and a different outlook, seriously!!

You need to find scope's out RJ's before she has a breakdown. She was so concerned when her baby 737PYLT got locked up:eek: :p :laugh:

WD.

Didn't your politically incorrect jokes get your a$$ baned before?:confused:

Cactus then vs cactus today, whole new cast of characters with new ideas and a different outlook, seriously!!

You need to find scope's out RJ's before she has a breakdown. She was so concerned when her baby 737PYLT got locked up:eek: :p :laugh:

WD.

You see, this is the kind of stuff I missed for a week off!
How's it going dude?

You go girl....You cactus clowns have shown over the years what you're all about with your hard line tactics and industry leading contracts..........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey numbnuts (at least thats what General Lee told us about you on another thread. ) Why, with our "$hit-tee" contracts, am I'm making 3/hr more than your MD88 Capts with the same senority? Talk about "industry leading"
But hey, just a little more "pillow talk" for you and the General on your next overnight together.

PHXFLY:cool:

You see, this is the kind of stuff I missed for a week off!
How's it going dude?

I had a whole thread dedicated to you that had some two pages of responses that were pretty funny. Then your wife Scope out RJ's showed up and Fk'd up the party for everbody:( Go back and find it if you haven't already.

WD.

Latest resources

Back