Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA votes 18 to 1 to throw out AAA/AWA award!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did I hit a nerve pumpkin??
And I thought HPilot and phxflyr were the only two flamers here!
How's the handyman business going??:blush: :)

Com'on now I know you were hurt that you man 737pylt was on lock down but he's out now and you two should spend your time together:0 :laugh:
You and the cactus quartet have become quite the bunch of comedians lately! I guess you have to have a sense of humor working for Parker and company for a company like awa!:D

I haven't flown the RJ is yrs but I have no dislikes about it at all. Drivin the airbus these days. Keep working hard and you'll get there too one day.

WD.
Come on mesa boy, you know darn well you're still at the regionals.....
Just keep working the corner of 44th st. and you'll get enough "hands on" experience to get to a "real" airline!:laugh:

I understand. The point is you can't do it without both pilot groups on board.

The award, as it stands, will be a case of winning the battle and losing the war.

Here's to the EC getting a deal.

$0.02

That's funny, wish I could go into it here but I can't. I will say this, it's going to become real clear very soon that they are being left behind...

WD.

And I thought HPilot and phxflyr were the only two flamers here!
How's the handyman business going??:blush: :)

You and the cactus quartet have become quite the bunch of comedians lately! I guess you have to have a sense of humor working for Parker and company for a company like awa!:D

Come on mesa boy, you know darn well you're still at the regionals.....
Just keep working the corner of 44th st. and you'll get enough "hands on" experience to get to a "real" airline!:laugh:

Mesa???? Now why would I leave working with folks like you at Transmistakes to go work for mesa:confused:

Scope out RJ's has been looking for you, her hunk of burnin love 737pylt.:eek: :laugh:

Business is good still running the moonlight bunny ranch, tell your better half (scope) we have an opening for new talent;) :D

WD.

Mesa???? Now why would I leave working with folks like you at Transmistakes to go work for mesa:confused:

Scope out RJ's has been looking for you, her hunk of burnin love 737pylt.:eek: :laugh:

Business is good still running the moonlight bunny ranch, tell your better half (scope) we have an opening for new talent;) :D

WD.

Oh, I get it now, you're one of those awa clowns. That explains everything!
Carry on!

Oh, I get it now, you're one of those awa clowns. That explains everything!
Carry on!

Wow are you always this quick or is that something that occurs after you've had a love session with your stud muffin 737PYLT??:puke: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes Scope I am and like I told you before as well 737PYLT and I used to work together years ago at the Hulas clinic for wayward pilots. This is all in fun so don't take this stuff so personal.

WD.

Wow are you always this quick or is that something that occurs after you've had a love session with your stud muffin 737PYLT??:puke: :laugh: :laugh:
Stud muffin?:blush: WD, I think you're spending too much time on 44th st!

Yes Scope I am and like I told you before as well 737PYLT and I used to work together years ago at the Hulas clinic for wayward pilots. This is all in fun so don't take this stuff so personal.

WD.

I bet you spend lots of time in the clinic!!! My bet is half your time is spent between the clinic and 44th st!
Oh the joys of your "handyman business."

WTF is wrong with you guys? Regardless of what side you're on, you're embarrassing yourselves.

Get2flyin,

You beat me to it. These guys need to get a frickin' room. 10 pages of their love notes to each other is ridiculous.

If you want to throw immature homo-errotic barbs at eachother, how about you exchange emails and play your games by yourselves...737pilot and Whisky Driver in particular.

Stud muffin?:blush: WD, I think you're spending too much time on 44th st!

I bet you spend lots of time in the clinic!!! My bet is half your time is spent between the clinic and 44th st!
Oh the joys of your "handyman business."

Ahhh isn't that special, fighting you sweetie's battles:laugh: You two loves birds are sooo cute together:blush: :laugh:

Have a good holiday bro

WD

Latest resources

Back