Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA votes 18 to 1 to throw out AAA/AWA award!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How many showed up in LAS?

PHXFLYR:cool:

Over 30, it was hot and we got screwed with by airport management, still mission accomplished.

WD.

Oooh, another FI poster makes a homophobic ad-hominem attack. Your mother must be so proud of the kind of man you've become.

Man???? Saw her in San Fran during my last layover screaming for the release of 737PYLT from his ban on this forum...

WD

Take it easy there little man. I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn!
I just noticed the obsession you have with certain members, and the more you obsess over it, the more you look like a complete ASS!!

Hey baby!!! Your man has been released from his web prison have you taken time to call him;) BTW what ever it is you have forgotton I'm more than sure I never needed to know in the first place...

WD

30? Better rename it "Operation Fart in the Wind"

You need to keep in mind that LAS ain't PHX so we won't have the numbers that PHX would have for this event. Now when the PHX picket went down we had 300 turn out there!!!!

WD.

30? Better rename it "Operation Fart in the Wind"

Man that's funny stuff. I don't care who ya are that's funny right thar...

Sorry Whiskey but that is funny stuff..I know LAS is small...only because u guys crew haul massive amounts of PHX based crew up there every day...which I never understood.

Man???? Saw her in San Fran during my last layover screaming for the release of 737PYLT from his ban on this forum...

WD

Hey dumbass, I saw you on "to catch a preadator" last night! Based on your antics here, I bet you know a lot about San Fran!
Loved the crying when you got busted!:laugh:
Bet your parents are real proud!
I still see you cowering behind your mom and dad's keyboard.
Now get back to your rj and standups punk!

Hey dumbass, I saw you on "to catch a preadator" last night! Based on your antics here, I bet you know a lot about San Fran!
Loved the crying when you got busted!:laugh:
Bet your parents are real proud!
I still see you cowering behind your mom and dad's keyboard.
Now get back to your rj and standups punk!

Did I hit a nerve pumpkin?? Com'on now I know you were hurt that you man 737pylt was on lock down but he's out now and you two should spend your time together:0 :laugh:

I haven't flown the RJ is yrs but I have no dislikes about it at all. Drivin the airbus these days. Keep working hard and you'll get there too one day.

WD.

You need to keep in mind that LAS ain't PHX so we won't have the numbers that PHX would have for this event. Now when the PHX picket went down we had 300 turn out there!!!!

WD.

I understand. The point is you can't do it without both pilot groups on board.

The award, as it stands, will be a case of winning the battle and losing the war.

Here's to the EC getting a deal.

$0.02

Latest resources

Back