Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA votes 18 to 1 to throw out AAA/AWA award!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Get2flyin,

You beat me to it. These guys need to get a frickin' room. 10 pages of their love notes to each other is ridiculous.

If you want to throw immature homo-errotic barbs at eachother, how about you exchange emails and play your games by yourselves...737pilot and Whisky Driver in particular.

Settle yourself down PR, I need the down time!! After dealing with the AAA MEC for the last two yrs I think I am entitled to a little fun. Sorry if this bothers you that much...

WD.

Get2flyin,

You beat me to it. These guys need to get a frickin' room. 10 pages of their love notes to each other is ridiculous.

If you want to throw immature homo-errotic barbs at eachother, how about you exchange emails and play your games by yourselves...737pilot and Whisky Driver in particular.

Yet another one from the cactus quartet gets his skirt ruffled! Go take a midol! If you don't like what you read, put me on your ignore list!

Face it, Prater's stalling. He's going to let whatever statute of limitations clock there is run out and let the Nicolau arbitration stand.

Besides, if you try to sue ALPA there'll be nothing left by the time the TWA pilots are done with them....quit now and avoid the assessment! :)

stlflyguy

Face it, Prater's stalling. He's going to let whatever statute of limitations clock there is run out and let the Nicolau arbitration stand.

Besides, if you try to sue ALPA there'll be nothing left by the time the TWA pilots are done with them....quit now and avoid the assessment! :)

stlflyguy

man... this thread was so close to being what it should be - dead

Latest resources

Back