Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA votes 18 to 1 to throw out AAA/AWA award!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HA HA HA HA HA HA! This coming from someone who has a kitty kat as his avatar!:laugh: :laugh:

Oh no!! They let you back out of your cage huh:D :laugh: I see your girl friend Scope out RJ's was here fighting for her man or woman:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Welcome back bro, now try and behave yourself...

WD.

Ahh no it won't!!

You see, I am in favor of the EC interfering with this award that way when the 1900 DFR law suits are filed and ALPA goes bankrupt that will mark the end of corrupt unions. Every pilot for themselves just like sports figures. We can negotiate our own salaries and benefit packages. Prater's days are marked so start counting.

WD.

Hahha. That's funny. Athletes have agents. Agents cost alot of money. If most atheletes had to negotiate their own contracts, they would get raped at the table.

Same can be true for pilots... oh wait, many pilot HAVE been singing the "me, me, me" song for years now. Look what happened.

At most the integration might be tweaked a little. Both sides agree to slightly higher fences and maybe a 3/1 bid on wide bodied flying for a few years. This will be done just to create the impression that the east has won something. ALPA national will not void an arbitrators decision when both sides agreed to binding arbitration. At the end of the day the east will go along with the integration and move on. They didn't take draconian concessions and loss of their pensions just to lose it all over a ratio list integration.

We won't even do that!! The time to negotiate a deal was over a year ago. They refused and now since it has not gone DOH then they want to hijack the west pilot group. Well a resolution was put forth and passed to do no deals that in any way alter the list. No fences or anything else will be put in place. The east stands to gain the most from a joint contract collecting the lion's share of the economics in a new contract.

Now ALPA will either do as outlined in section 45 of the alpa merger policy and defend this binding and final award or be served 1900 DFR lawsuits!! They have no grounds to stand on or even ask. Not single AWA pilot will give one inch!! The want to burn it down?? I'll bring the gasoline, It's the priciple of muthaF&er now!!!

WD.

Last edited:
Oh boy Capt. Cornball, you really got me with that one, quick on the comebacks, very witty. I can hear you giggling with excitement now....Tell me, do you find your crew always ditches you on a layover?
Hmmmm, I wonder?

Later

No layovers for me ....jr reserve. That's what happens when you check out as Capt after being with your company for only 6 months. But hey. that's allright. I'm only 24 years old. I have plenty of time......

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so sure.

ALPA National is feeling A LOT of heat these days being portrayed as a powerless/outdated entity (with the overwhelming evidence that back up those accusations).

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if this is the fight they decide to sink their teeth into.

Especially when it comes to AWA...the perceived red headed step child of the airline industry. Visions of Doug doing a carpet dance on Capital Hill come to mind...

You livin in a dream world JT!!! Any heat they are feeling is that of losing all of ALPA in a federal DFR case and over 1900 of them would certainly mark the end of alpa. Here's the story line

Today in the eastern district federal court Judge so an so issued his ruling in the over 1900 DFR suits filed on behalf of the America West pilots. Capt John Prater had this to say. "It's a sad day for ALPA, as we will be forced to bring to an end after over 75 years of service this fine institution". There's the real heat JT!! Can you feel it?? We all will if section 45 is not followed...

WD.

WD

Last edited:
We won't even do that!! The time to negotiate a deal was over a year ago. They refused and not since it has not gone DOH then they want to hijack the west pilot group. Well a resolution was put forth and passed to do no deals that in any way alter the list. No fences or anything else will be put in place. The east stands to gain the most from a joint contract collecting the lion's share of the economics in a new contract.

Now ALPA will either do as outlined in section 45 of the alpa merger policy and defend this binding and final award or be served 1900 DFR lawsuits!! They have no grounds to stand on or even ask. Not single AWA pilot will give one inch!! The want to burn it down?? I'll bring the gasoline, It's the priciple of muthaF&er now!!!

WD.

Yeah....what he said.

We won't even do that!! The time to negotiate a deal was over a year ago. They refused and not since it has not gone DOH then they want to hijack the west pilot group. Well a resolution was put forth and passed to do no deals that in any way alter the list. No fences or anything else will be put in place. The east stands to gain the most from a joint contract collecting the lion's share of the economics in a new contract.

WD.

Yeah....what he said !!

Hahha. That's funny. Athletes have agents. Agents cost alot of money. If most atheletes had to negotiate their own contracts, they would get raped at the table.

Same can be true for pilots... oh wait, many pilot HAVE been singing the "me, me, me" song for years now. Look what happened.

We also have agent's and still have been getting raped at the tables so really, what's the difference??

WD.

No layovers for me ....jr reserve. That's what happens when you check out as Capt after being with your company for only 6 months. But hey. that's allright. I'm only 24 years old. I have plenty of time......

OK the BS flag is flying now:laugh:

WD.

You livin in a dream world JT!!! Any heat they are feeling is that of losing all of ALPA in a federal DFR case and over 1900 of them would certainly mark the end of alpa. Here's the story line

Today in the eastern district federal court Judge so an so issued his ruling in the over 1900 DFR suits filed on behalf of the America West pilots. Capt John Prater had this to say. "It's a sad day for ALPA, as we will be forced to bring to an end after over 75 years of service this fine institution". There's the real heat JT!! Can you feel it?? We all will if section 45 is not followed...

WD.

WD

Well that is par for the course...a sh1t box organization like AWA that gave away their panties voluntarily to management for 20 years bringing down ALPA...but that is the ways of the airline world these unfortunate days...

Latest resources

Back