ALPA loses at Skywest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
[

These people keep posting...and you wonder why only 36%?

Please....PLEASE...one of you unprofessional, name calling, threatening, chest thumping ALPA supporters...stop me in the terminal and call me a _______ (scab, idiot, bafoon, moron, cronie, etc.) to my face. I'll be happy to take you outside and show you what color my belt is.

YOU are the reason ALPA failed at SkyWest.

W

Get back in JA's office and take your belt off there. You can hold it up for him to examine its color, while your trousers fall to the floor. Then bend over, grab firmly onto the edge of his desk, and enjoy getting what you "voted" for.

And the SKYW pay cuts too... the sublte ones that you had no say in... the ones at ALPA at least were voted on by democracy... and yes of course you used democracy or your refusal to particapte in demoracy to show SKYW management that you like totalarism control of your career...

The only thing the SKYW pilots have said is leave us alone... sorry the global economy won't allow you to be left alone....
Ya alpo did lots for mesa. I'm not a captain, but you'll be welcome in my 747's jumpseat. But I wont make you feel 2 inches tall!

I am sure it has already been said, but the real $hitty part of this is not that it was voted down, but that less than half of the pilots even voted.

HA HA! Easy there tiger. Better find out who you're dealing with first!
Well how big an ol' boy are ya? I only 5'10'' but I'm wirey. And Megadeth Preggo lady... Why are you hangin out in the regionals forum. Lemme guess, daddy got you your job at UPS and you dont feel accepted with the real freight dogs so you come into the regional forums where you feel more welcome. Don't answer that we already know.

Latest resources

Back