• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Payable to you right!

Wasn't a good landing payment enough?

BIG announcement:
Would be,
I'm hired!

To big, better give 10$

I heard that they are supposed to do an upgrade class in April.. I wonder if they will push back the new hire one?

WTF is actually going on in HI?

OK, since this thread started a year ago with expansion rumors, continued to killing go and making bank from them and is back to hiring potentially two classes per month, what on earth is going on over there? Sure, ATA may fold up the Nanakuli tent (with my car in it) but is AQ ready to buy into ATA for more of the same routes and aircraft? Or is there some truth to the rumor that the delay in the go trial is because JO and Mr.B. are working on a deal to have go fly AQ's interisland while AQ ends up just doing west coast flying?

There's plenny rumors out dere!

Not payable to me. Payable to whoever gets the closest to the actual date of the big announcement. Could be a full on separate fund.

Besides, aren't you at Allegiant? Whats up with that?

Or is there some truth to the rumor that the delay in the go trial is because JO and Mr.B. are working on a deal to have go fly AQ's interisland while AQ ends up just doing west coast flying?

There's plenny rumors out dere!

I don't see our MEC giving up interisland. Our Secretary/Treasurer would blow a major gasket if he had to fly an ETOPS trip. :D

Yes FD, but Flying in HI is what it's all about!
Had to "build some character" as they say!

And if Aloha let's Go do that i'm going to truck driving/cleaning school. Or pitch a tent in the neighborhood and live off the dole! Good luck to us all.

Latest resources

Back