• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant Reports First Quarter 2008 Financial Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Okay, I'm sick of trash talk, time for some positive words.
I agree that our compensation package is a work in progress, but at least we're making progress.
We deserve more and with hard work and some negotiating we'll get more, but the hell if I'm gonna sit quietly while some UAL guy comes and bashes us on our own thread and negates our hard work. We did a damn good job during one of the most financially trying quarters in airline history and it paid off. Nicely done.

but the hell if I'm gonna sit quietly while some UAL guy comes and bashes us on our own thread and negates our hard work.

It's the legacy version of "Mesa Sucks." You know where you have a sh!tty situation but don't want to admit it to yourself so you go in search of someone that in your own mind has it worse than you so you can bash them and feel better about yourself.

It was all worth it for him.... he made it to the big show. :laugh:

Let me get this straight....PCL 128 paid for his job at Gulfstream, then went to Pinnacle, (nearly the lowest paid if not the lowest paid pilots flying RJs coupled with caustic management/labor issues) and now at Air Tran aka Valuejet...

He made it alright - runnin' with the big dogs and pissn on the big tree.........

Last edited:
Let me get this straight....PCL 128 paid for his job at Gulfstream, then went to Pinnacle, (nearly the lowest paid if not the lowest paid pilots flying RJs coupled with caustic management/labor issues) and now at Air Tran aka Valuejet...

He made it alright - runnin' with the big dogs and pissn on the big tree.........

This is the point in the thread where PCL 128 always runs out of things to say! Ever notice that?

They'd be much better if other pilot groups weren't stabbing us in the back while we try to raise the bar.

Dude, don't forget how you got to where you are. Your career choices don't reflect the epitome of 'raising the bar' by any means. I wish you the best but please, before you start disparaging others, look in the mirror.

What does ALPA have to do with this? AAI is represented by the NPA, and you are represented by.....nobody!

Could it be the web link to ALPA at the bottom of your posts? Just a thought :erm:

Latest resources

Back