• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant News?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PM Jeff Helgeson - ex Eagle guy who will help you out.

Nice nice guy too!

I know they fly a mix of MD-87s and MD-82s from LAS and IFP (Bullhead City, AZ---or also known as Laughlin, NV). I saw one going from DFW to IFP a couple weeks ago. Not many layovers, (except Peoria--LAS), and they do allnight turns from LAS to Madison and Lansing also. Drink a lot of coffee for those turns!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Don't know how I got an interview. Emailed a resume last week and got called sitting in ground school today. Apologized for the short notice but wants to interview either Wed or Thurs. I've got to try and work it out with my instructor to miss class.

I'm trying to figure out what to do. I'm interviewing at Colgan tomorrow to be a Sf340 captain. Got called this afternoon by Allegiant and this morning by a company in Florida to fly a Beechjet and Hawker 800XP. Just trying to get to UPS.

English- I thought Helgeson was TWA, or is he both? I think I sat next to him j/s one time in first on TWA. I have a business card of his.

check your PMs...

How's the training at Allegiant? Do you get put up in hotel, per diem, paid while in training??? any info would be appreciated. also where is training done? thanx in advance.

Dog Driver do you work for Allegiant ? I know the Allegiant MCO base idea has been around for a while but I heard that they did not make up their minds yet and thats not why they are hiring now?

Thanks

Latest resources

Back