Allegiant News?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll give Jeff a hand, too...

I've seen him help total strangers get hired at Allegiant. He's a great guy, reminds me of Chase in a way.

Let me give Jeff a helping hand...and answer a few.

AAY is owned by Maurice J. Gallagher.

Upgrade is anywhere from 6 months to about a year and a half. (recent 2 year history).

Mins start at about 4000TT to 5000TT, some jet time helps, some 121 also. Acceptable numbers have been flexibley lower at times as well.

Some planes are wholly owned and some are leased, Wells Fargo I believe...

We have taken 135 people in the past... however we are seeing alot of ATA and Southeast people recently.

Does allegaint happen to have any ground crew postions open in Lansing or any other kind of openings?

how about a little help on the captain flight attendant( FA crying and captain calls for checklist) situational question. I've never worked with a FA as a required crewmember, so i'm guessing there is a standard answer for this. How about a little help.

Where's Resume Writer?

It's past my bed time for tomorrow's show. Come on Cathy, help Hawker-boy out!

hawkerjet said:
how about a little help on the captain flight attendant( FA crying and captain calls for checklist) situational question. I've never worked with a FA as a required crewmember, so i'm guessing there is a standard answer for this. How about a little help.

Hey Cathy, I'm still waiting....... Actually, any help will do. I hate to sound so pathetic, but now i just need to know????

Just thought I'd share this since it was a name I hadn't heard in awhile. I did know a lot of the old WestAir gang were involved with Allegiant. I also think that the former GM of Great American Airways lurks behind the scenes doing some advising. He's a sharp airline operator as well. Just a little on the cheap side though. That ended up costing him his airline, but that's another story.

AAY is owned by Maurice J. Gallagher.

Maurice J. Gallagher, Jr. - Las Vegas, NV

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mr. Gallagher is the principal of Gallagher Corporation, Gallagher Equity Management and co-partner of the investment firm of Flynn/Gallagher.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A long-term participant in the airline and telecommunications sectors, Mr. Gallagher was a founding member of WestAir Holdings, ValuJet Airlines and Mpower Communications (www.mpowercom.com). Mr. Gallagher also helped launch PurchasePro.com, an electronic marketplace provider and BankServ (www.bankserv.com) which provides proprietary electronic payment systems. Additional information on selected companies that Mr. Gallagher has helped fund can be found at: www.nextengine.com, www.atci.net, www.pinnaclearmor.com .[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Having conceived and operated start-up organizations within deregulated, service oriented industries, Mr. Gallagher is well respected among institutional investors, Wall Street analysts and industry professionals. Mr. Gallagher invests in start-up and early stage companies that focus on technological innovation tied with world-class operating systems to maximize operating efficiencies, profit potential and value creation.[/font]

Flynn, happens to be Timothy Flynn I'm guessing, the other founder of WestAir.

TP

AAY standing bid and class of 12 March 3rd info.

Greetings all pilots,

We are currently planning to hire a class of 12 on March 3. These 12 pilots will fill vacancies not occupied by current and qualified Allegiant pilots. It is extremely important that you have a standing bid on file which accurately reflects your wishes regarding base and seat preferences. As you know, the Denver base is no longer an option as of May 1. For planning purposes, if you are interested in a possible SFB base, please include SFB as one of your choices on your standing bid.

Bases and seats will be awarded with reference to the standing bid you have on file on Tuesday, March 1.

If your interested in SFB but have some questions before bidding, please call me.

Thanks and fly safe,

Mike

The 2 new cities are.....

from LAS to Pasco, WA and Missoula, Montana.

Latest resources

Back