• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Allegiant News?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looked on their website, can't find the link for pilot postion openings. Am I already too late or should I send them an application anyway? Thanks!

AAY fax #

702-851-7301

bases: LAS, Laughlin, Nevada, Reno (RNO)

DEN closes May 1st

SFB Sanford, FL may open this spring/summer

Any truth to the rumor that Mesa is actively trying to purchase you guys? Other than that sounds like a great place to work.

I understand they were looking at AAY

islandhopper said:
Any truth to the rumor that Mesa is actively trying to purchase you guys? Other than that sounds like a great place to work.

but that was over 6 months ago. I think mesa was concerned about USAir and their contracts, a lot of planes and nobody to feed, etc. I don't have any other information other than that. The owner MG, owned Westair and dealt with Mesa before. I don't think that went too well.

Jeff Helgeson said:
but that was over 6 months ago. I think mesa was concerned about USAir and their contracts, a lot of planes and nobody to feed, etc. I don't have any other information other than that. The owner MG, owned Westair and dealt with Mesa before. I don't think that went too well.

Westair, I know... The irony was thick enough I almost considered it to be "urban legend" status except for the person that told me was an employee. So I guess its pretty safe to say Mesa has left the building at Allegiant?

Anything is possible in this industry...

...there are no certainties.

That's IFP

psysicx said:
Wow Laughlin as a base thats cool.

about 90 miles away from LAS.

Latest resources

Back