Allegiant Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

TO/TO

Was wondering if any Allegiant guys/gals could post an interview gouge. I have an upcoming interview and was wondering what to expect. Feel free to PM me if you don't wish to post the info. Thanks

Get to know you. No technical be yourself. No sim. That's it.

Get to know you. No technical be yourself. No sim. That's it.

I wouldn't take any advice from this poster. He is the chosen one after all. He might have been playing pocket pool during the entire interview process, either way the job was his.

<
<Is allegiant interviewing again? I thought they were done for the year.>

Yes they are. The interview dates I was offered were 11/20 11/23 and 11/30. Thanks for the info guys.

My sim partner at Midwest was hired there. From his mouth....

You get there on your own dime plus hotel.

You get there early. Take note of the values of the company all over the entranceway.

There is a short presentation about Allegiant. Pay attention to this and the details. The HR Lady will ask some offbeat question about the presentation to you in the interview (eg When did Allegiant start flying? etc).

Two straight forward interviews. One is with the Chief Pilot and a line pilot. The other is with the HR lady and a line pilot. Each about 45min-1hr in length. All TMAAT questions. In between the interviews you will be sent to the coffee station. They have been known to send in people into the coffee station to spy on the people and see how friendly they are, etc (incl. Sr VP's). So be friendly to those walking in and out of there.

Keep in mind they know they are pretty much the only ones hiring right now and are being pretty choosey.

You will easily make a 1:30-2pm flight out of LAS.

Last edited:

You get there early. Take note of the values of the company all over the entranceway.

There is a short presentation about Allegiant. Pay attention to this and the details. The HR Lady will ask some offbeat question about the presentation to you in the interview (eg When did Allegiant start flying? etc).

Two straight forward interviews. One is with the Chief Pilot and a line pilot. The other is with the HR lady and a line pilot. Each about 45min-1hr in length. All TMAAT questions. In between the interviews you will be sent to the coffee station. They have been known to send in people into the coffee station to spy on the people and see how friendly they are, etc (incl. Sr VP's). So be friendly to those walking in and out of there.

Keep in mind they know they are pretty much the only ones hiring right now and are being pretty choosey.

I dunno, maybe they just wanted some coffee?

spot on

Latest resources

Back