Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ain't payin' anything ,to anyone, anymore. No way. No how !!:mad:

PHXFLYR:cool:

USAirways is, for all intents and purposes a non-union airline, and many of the pilots consider it as such.

Because of the devisive agenda at the heart of USAPA, and because it cannot begin to provide the level of service ALPA did (there aren't even any greivance forms available, as if there was hope of them being defended) USAPA is an illegitimate union in the eyes of almost all stakeholders at USAirways, save the few ardent supporters who jettisoned reality about 11 months ago. I think the victory had more to do with the inability to recind and change your vote prior to closing (as almost all Ballotpoint votes allow) than it did as a reflection of support for USAPA.

Stephen Bradford delivered the entire US pilot group to Doug Parker on a silver platter and he will no doubt be rewarded handsomely.

Whatever dude.

The past is the past...can't change it, can't re-arrange it.

There is one thing you CAN do at this point. You can help things or hinder things. If you VALUE your job...what would be the logical choice?

That's the choice you face.

Good luck.

keep in mind that while you have to pay something, you do not have to pay the full dues. You can elect to pay only the "administrative expenses" which is only $ for negotiations. For USAPA this number should be very small because they do not have significant overhead and if everyone opts out of paying full dues they can never grow much overhead.

I have yet to hear from a single west pilot who plans on EVER paying dues to the USAPA. The only way to get the west to pay dues is to convince us that Parker plans on firing all 1800 AWA pilots. Seems highly unlikely to me, but if that's the case then most will eventually fork over the minimum required to stay employed. Usapa has a looming budget problem to deal with and it will be interesting to see how this all plays out. Enjoy the after-party because it won't last long.

We didn't get a contract but at least we got a whopping 2% raise...lol

I like the past is the past line! The Nic. is still the accepted list and the only one Parkers has. Still waiting for USCABA to make the first move on the list and the litigation begins. Enjoying my 1.95% raise, to bad I can not write off my AWAPPA donations, but I heard that is being worked on!

I like the past is the past line! The Nic. is still the accepted list and the only one Parkers has. Still waiting for USCABA to make the first move on the list and the litigation begins. Enjoying my 1.95% raise, to bad I can not write off my AWAPPA donations, but I heard that is being worked on!

UWAPPA is a "not for profit" organization. You can write it off.

And the UAL pilots are going to vote USAPA in the event of a UAL/LCC merger......

The USAPA idiot, I mean lawyer seems to think so.....

One of the funniest statements I have ever heard.

Last edited:
And the UAL pilots are going to vote USAPA in the event of a UAL/LCC merger......

The USAPA deuchbag, I mean lawyer seems to think so.....

One of the funniest statements I have ever heard.

I hate to break up your bash fest, but you might want to watch that video again.

He said (words to the effect) UAL pilots would like to protect their seniority.

I hate to break up your bash fest, but you might want to watch that video again.

He said (words to the effect) UAL pilots would like to protect their seniority.

and USAPA would accomplish that how? USAPA merger policy would take an AAA 17 yr pilot who was furloughed prior to the AWA merger and put him in the left seat of a UAL widebody.... If there is a merger with UAL one upside will be the quick demise of UCRAPA.

I am not sure what video, you are speaking of.

The PHX roadshow videos are the one I am speaking of.

He clearly said that he expected USAPA to prevail in a representation vote in the case of a UAL/LCC merger.

The myopic, selfish views of a certain group of USAirways pilots has certainly left them exposed to a staple-job in the future...they better hope their new "union" gets it's act together in a hurry..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back