Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

grog_sit_reserv

Crashcave Lounger
Granted, all is not well, but its day one. The next battle will begin shortly.

Since we no longer have real representation, the company has a much freer hand in disciplinary matters.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING RASH.

I would suggest canceling dues check-off immediately so that USAPA can't try and claim your money. Instead, plan on donating to the legal fund from AWAPPA. Seriously, the guys in charge of it will not waste that money and it will be well spent defending your career.

Check your AWAPPA contacts and support the West. Put your cactus sticker on and may I suggest a black piece of tape across your ALPA badge backer for a while.

But don't do anything dumb, the fight will be harder if we lose guys from the West due to disciplinary actions.

Calm down. Nothing has changed yet. Take a deep breath.

Last edited:
Check your AWAPPA contacts and support the West. Put your cactus sticker on and may I suggest a black piece of tape across your ALPA badge backer for a while.

Yeah. That's gonna help. Stickers.

"Remain calm. There's nothing to see here." ~Leslie Nielson, The Naked Gun

"Good luck. Yur gonna need it." ~Harrison Ford, Star Wars

I would suggest canceling dues check-off immediately so that USAPA can't try and claim your money. Instead, plan on donating to the legal fund from AWAPPA. Seriously, the guys in charge of it will not waste that money and it will be well spent defending your career.

You're right, maybe a lanyard.... Dork.

good luck to you west guys. trying to send some good mojo your way.

USAPA is now our bargaining agent.

Now the West group gets to play the part of the East group.

Other than that NOT A WHOLE LOT will change until we get a new CBA. USAPA inherits the contracts from both sides.

Granted, all is not well, but its day one. The next battle will begin shortly.

Since we no longer have real representation, the company has a much freer hand in disciplinary matters.

DO NOT DO ANYTHING RASH.

But don't do anything dumb, the fight will be harder if we lose guys from the West due to disciplinary actions.

Calm down. Nothing has changed yet. Take a deep breath.

You can get terminated for not paying your dues don't ya know.....

Already threatening termination? What a great start to my new bargaining agent.

Lets see 'em fire the entire west coast pilot group. One or two guys sure, but all 1800 of us? The company will not allow that no matter what delusions USAPA has.

Latest resources

Back