All My AWA Friends Remain Calm....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
YGTBFSM!!!

You guys wrecked any chance, in a good economy mind you, of any contractual gains and now you say that.

USAPA= Retards.

I don't work for Airways (I feel blessed).

I work for NW. Now that our merger is underway and showing classic signs of ego inhibiting logical thought, I find the whole AWA/US 'merger' saga fascinating.

IMO everyone involved in that merger...almost seems TO A PERSON...when faced with a decision made the wrong move...management, pilots (both sides), ALPA, arbitrator.

And now with the current oil/economic situation the west is prepared to make the final move that could prove fatal for the company.

Fascinating stuff...the book will be a must read for future airline pilots.

Touché

Sorta like ALPA and that age 65 thing.

As much as THAT pissed me off, at least some of the AWA pilots benefited from it. As for the USAPA deal....not so much.

...One or two guys sure, but all 1800 of us?
I'm sure your Union brothers will let you be the first to fall on your sword...then they'll all reconsider after you're shown the door. You guys can all work together to improve the situation...or do "the Right thing" and split the company for your own cause. Remember man, it's aviation...nobody was guaranteed a thing to begin with.

Latest resources

Back