• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska contract

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yawn. This hasn't been front page for a few days. I'm bored. How about some wild speculation?

I talked with a person who should know what's going on. He said scope is there, but we'll be getting what we asked for in pay, which is not enough apparently.

What are your expectations if you vote the TA down? What do you think will happen next and how long do you think it will take?

There has never been a better time to get our pay, work rules, etc back. This management and BOD knows this... Lets see what the offer is then go from there. But we need to ask for it all!

There has never been a better time to get our pay, work rules, etc back. This management and BOD knows this... Lets see what the offer is then go from there. But we need to ask for it all!
This is a great time. Two dragged out years later, who knows. Where do we stand in the boom/bust cycle?

If we got what we asked for, and it sucks, I don't blame management one bit. I don't know whose asking to be paid 20k a year less than bk American in 5 years but I guess enough of us are.

We'll see.

Wish more of you had voted NO last time !! Ya week dic......ks!!!

Everybody needs to read the annual shareholders statement .. Cover to cover .. Then decide ..

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back