• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska ANYONE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know the MEC is trying to substantiate the 126 in the pool rumor via SWAPA. Who knows? I think some credibility was given to the rumor from VP Forrest's latest email to the troops. Something along the lines of "Come talk to me before you leave."

I do know the troops are not happy and something is gonna give.

I just received the email to do the survey today and I am really excited! Is this a step for a possible interview or is it something Alaska sent to all applicants? I have no SB and don't know anyone at AK so any info would be greatly appreciated thanks Alaska pilot wannabe!

Waborita,

I think that email got sent to everyone who has an application on file. I believe that they are currently updating everyone's data. Two of my friends with apps on file both got the same email and asked me the same thing. All the same, good luck to you. Its a good company to work for!!

If you don't know, don't worry about it. It would be irrelavent (that's a hard word to spell;) ) to you at this point.:crying:

Hey guys,

I started another thread yesterday, not realizing this one was here also (yes I usually run a search for answers first, but that's hard to do from a cell phone when on the road.)

I've had my stuff in for a little under 2 years. No SB. Met with them at the Women in Aviation conference this year (I'm a white guy, if you're wondering), and just got a call the other day for a June 2 interview.

Is there anything you Alaska guys can tell me about the new interview process? I understand probably no sim, but do you know when the second interview is being done, if there is one? Bonita only scheduled me for one day and didn't mention possibly staying over if it went well, so I assume you either go home and hope to get called back, or do the second interview same day?

Thanks for any help, this is the only airline I have an app in with right now because it's the only one I want to work for, so I want to be as prepared as possible.

You go home after the first interview, and if you pass they call you back for the second interview. I did my second interview recently with the VP of Employment Services and Capt. Spero.

Good luck!!

Not necessarily. It can go either way. I was talking to one of the HR reps today and asked this very question. She said sometimes it is the same day sometimes they call you back. It depends on a number of factors.

Good deal, thanks guys...

2nd Assessment?

Has anyone received this e-mail....THIS IS NOT THE FIRST ONE TELLING YOU TO FILL OUT THE ASSESSMENT!

"Please log back in to your profile and take a moment to answer the 1-question Pilot Assessment II.
Thank you."

I did this and it was only one question asking if you are willing to work weekends, nights, holidays, etc...

Latest resources

Back