• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska ANYONE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I thought the ANC crowd was living the good life up there? My bad. I only see ANC as I'm passing through to FAI and the Five Star Captain Bartlett.

Well, I guess I missed the job fair in Aug, does anyone know when the next one will be? Also a couple of questions:

1. When does the current T.A. expire?

2. If (assuming I got hired) I got LA as a domicile how long can one expect to sit on reserve? and do they really expect you to be on reserve for LAX, ONT, & SNA?? If you hold a line in LA is it out of LAX or all of the other airports?

Thanks

Jeepman said:
Well, I guess I missed the job fair in Aug, does anyone know when the next one will be? Also a couple of questions:

1. When does the current T.A. expire?

2. If (assuming I got hired) I got LA as a domicile how long can one expect to sit on reserve? and do they really expect you to be on reserve for LAX, ONT, & SNA?? If you hold a line in LA is it out of LAX or all of the other airports?

The current contract was a 2 year one starting in May of 2005.

If LAX based you are only required to be on reserve for LAX unless you bid or are assigned a diffrent location ONT, SNA etc. But we don't have enough pilots to triger that function of the side letter. Example I was based there and we had about 15 lines out of SNA but no reserves to cover those. If they get a sick call out of SNA they called me and I had 2 hours to report to LAX and then they hired a van to drive me to SNA.

Some guys that have been here less than 4 months are holding lines in LAX.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
Anyone hear anything?

I went to the ORD seminar, just wondering if anyone has had a phone call yet for an interview? Doesn't seem like much is going on, am I wrong?

Lots of upcoming phase 1 and 2 interviews...read prior posts.

Good luck shwing....hope your phone rings soon!

Baja.

I was at the Fair and Elizabeth Ryan gave me promising remarks about the possibilty of an interview. I emailed her and left her a phone message but I have yet to hear back from her. So I'm just waiting to see what happens Shwing.

So I take it nobody has gotten a call?

A couple of my friends were just hired (silver bullets). I guess they have to go through the silver bullets before they get to the folks from the job fair. Anyone know when the next job fair might be??

Latest resources

Back