• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran thoughts on Kelly's Disposal of SL10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1. SWA will use are retirements to cover the 2015 dead line per SL 10. 2. We will have 737's coming from Boeing to bring those seats and the 36 717 will go to the desert temporarily till DL gets them. What a mess:(

Huh?

Here's what I read:

To be more specific, he stated it was their "present intent and desire to retain the 717s in the AirTran fleet until they are transitioned to Delta, a process that should be completed by the end of 2015."

Plans change daily around here. Although two options would be send them to the desert temporarily or throw a SW sticker on the side and start training new crews for them. Until they are gone.

Huh?

Here's what I read:

To be more specific, he stated it was their "present intent and desire to retain the 717s in the AirTran fleet until they are transitioned to Delta, a process that should be completed by the end of 2015."

We have a problem now with our CBA. We can not codeshare domestically with anyone period. SL10/AT pilots need to be at SWA by Dec 31st of 2014.I don't think I will be a yes vote on this side letter.

All 737 to SWA by end of 2014

2week indoc for remaining 717 crews

SWA stickers for the aircraft

No violation of SL10

And 'new' training for the RSW pilots that want to bid the remaining 717? Still sounds like a cluster with extra training cost.

1. SWA will use are retirements to cover the 2015 dead line per SL 10. 2. We will have 737's coming from Boeing to bring those seats and the 36 717 will go to the desert temporarily till DL gets them. What a mess:(

Those are your assumptions. How confident are you that they will be met?

Latest resources

Back