AirTran thoughts on Kelly's Disposal of SL10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Comet-
I disagree with PCL on some things that have been over-emphasized by our current situation- his attitude towards flying, career choices, and Swa - I have never lost sight of the fact that we still agree on more than we disagree overall and do not believe him a bad pilot or person

Never even applied. I spent a few months in Memphis. That was more than enough. ;)

TO. So ur sayin u were staking all ur hopes and dreams on AT and never even applied? That's the most retarded thing I've seen in a long while. I'm gonna go all rick James on ur couch, i will even be wearing my unity ring so its all good. Cocaine is a hell of a drug...

NO AT 737s to SWA in 2013. NO AT 717 to SWA at all !

38-41 737s staying at AT till first of 2nd quarter. AT guys can upgrade JAn 1, 2015. All those upgrades swapa promised=?

SWAPA doesn't want AT pilots? Fan Cancer and it will spread !

38-41 737s staying at AT till first of 2nd quarter. AT guys can upgrade JAn 1, 2015. All those upgrades swapa promised=?

Those smelling salts finally hit you huh?

Oh yeah, well all jets to SWA by 2014.5, so there. My source is as reliable as your source, and can kick her ass.

Latest resources

Back