• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran thoughts on Kelly's Disposal of SL10

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So far PCL wished he was at: Pinnacle (not kidding, after the merger that is), Delta (when he thought he could go with the planes), and now United.

I'll now open this up to flightinfo. Insert your punchlines:

Hey PCL 128,

I have an idea, why don't you quit. I would love to see you find a job elsewhere in this economy. Rather, I would just love to see you find a job elsewhere. You sound like a scorned 12 year old girl. Suck it up, shut up, and move along.

Last edited:
I went to work for AirTran, you dolt. Every pilot was based in Atlanta when I was hired, and 85% of us based in Atlanta when the merger was finalized. Getting kicked out of Atlanta was never even a remote possibility until your management came along.

Which again shows your inexperience-
This is old time airline pilot knowledge- make your decisions as well as you can on quality of the business and it's leaders- NOT on contracts or domiciles- bc those will change(!)

Wonder how many went to work at delta or ASA bc of the DFW base?
How about United for the Miami base? I've got a friend who turned down a major to stay at air Wisconsin for the Denver base- commuted to Philly for 2 years before he moved on.

Anybody else want to chime in for the youngster?

You're a pilot. Things change. Which is exactly why Lear's quantitative analysis is so futile. Legal financial "Harm" cannot be proved until after the fact. Which leads to last axiom of this post: we'll all see where we stacked up when we retire. No sooner.

And I can assume you won't listen to cometman, correct PCL?
I'd combine situps and TMAT questions. Multi-task

waveflyer, welcome to the ignore list.

Anybody that came to AirTran could count the number of airframes that we had on order and the number of people ahead of them on the seniority list to figure out their upgrade time. Then subtract airframes that management was selling off as fast as possible. That would give you your upgrade timeframe. The bottom half of the FO list had no realistic chance of an upgrade. If you believed the training/hiring department then you are a "dolt"!

That would make it You and bill lumberg PCL- good company

Latest resources

Back