AirTran T.A. = Vote NO

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lear,
The NPA sent out an email stating that there were 2 "contract hostages". I heard a rumor that there were 3 guys fired. Are you considered a "contract hostage" or are they treating you differently?
Please tell me that the NPA is defending you and working to get your job back.

You should've called AAA or at least have your wife change the tire, dummy! With all the crap you stir up you didn't think they'd have a private snoop watching your every move......Next time your going to steal from the company better be more careful.....anyways, buck up little camper it'll be alright. At least now you don't have to worry about the new T.A. HA,HA,HA

You are an idiot of the highest order...

Have ANY of you guys considered that MAYBE there just MIGHT be more to the story than any of you know? That you don't have ALL the information to act the judge and jury here?

You should've called AAA or at least have your wife change the tire, dummy! With all the crap you stir up you didn't think they'd have a private snoop watching your every move......Next time your going to steal from the company better be more careful.....anyways, buck up little camper it'll be alright. At least now you don't have to worry about the new T.A. HA,HA,HA

Ohhhhhhh Snap!!!!

If Lear was a smart man he'd shut his trap on this forum and let his lawyer do the talking from here on out - even though I'm dying to hear the story and read the letter.

Give 'em hell bro. It's obvious you are a target.

Gup

Have ANY of you guys considered that MAYBE there just MIGHT be more to the story than any of you know? That you don't have ALL the information to act the judge and jury here?

You seem to imply that you have ALL the information.
Please - enlighten us about that which we do not know...

You seem to imply that you have ALL the information.
Please - enlighten us about that which we do not know...

No, I don't. But everyone here is VERY quick to defend. I'm not saying Lear70 is guilty of anything. I simply don't know......and neither do any of you. If you sat on a jury, you can't make a deliberation with only hearing 25% of the defendant's testimony and nothing else.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Does that only apply to Lear? Or does that apply to the company also? What about the insurance company? Quite the double standard on your part.

Does that only apply to Lear? Or does that apply to the company also? What about the insurance company? Quite the double standard on your part.

I see your point. However, I wouldn't put it past this company to play some dirty pool to get what they want. I'm sure I'm not alone in this thought. Lear was/is the most vocal opponent of these concessionary TA's and I can see them wanting him gone at any cost.

Right or wrong it comes down to this...in my opinion Lear has much more credibility than the company does.

Latest resources

Back