• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Pilot/FFDO Arrested: Blows .05 in MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everyone is different I guess. But, I never drink on any over nights....ever. Be careful folks.

If the company is paying you a perdiem and paying for your room, drinking on an overnight isn't a great leap from drinking on company property.

If the company is paying you a perdiem and paying for your room, drinking on an overnight isn't a great leap from drinking on company property.
Ummmm, except on company property I'm WORKING, and at the hotel I'm not?

Just a thought...

I did enjoy my 2 beers with sushi on Manhattan Beach the afternoon after we got in from flying to LAX last week. About 16 hours from bottle to throttle after 2 beers. I don't feel my professionalism was in jeopardy. YMMV. ;)

This makes no sense, it's like saying the company pays me money, I pay for my house, therefore when I'm in my house I'm on company property.

Oh, by the way, they serve alcohol on the jet which is "company property"...

Ummmm, except on company property I'm WORKING, and at the hotel I'm not?

Just a thought...

I did enjoy my 2 beers with sushi on Manhattan Beach the afternoon after we got in from flying to LAX last week. About 16 hours from bottle to throttle after 2 beers. I don't feel my professionalism was in jeopardy. YMMV. ;)

Well you're in for a RUDE awakening! We've had pilot suspended for overnight activities.

Gup

I'd say it's time for the trannies to grow the h*** up if they want to finally fly in the majors.

Well you're in for a RUDE awakening! We've had pilot suspended for overnight activities.

Gup
So have we, that's not the point. Having a drink OUTSIDE of our 12 hour FOM requirement is not going to get anyone in any hot water whatsoever.

Now if you cause some other type of problem because you get trashed and do something stupid (or illegal), then that's another story entirely...

Not sure where you're going with your comment above with the statement I made...?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back