• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran Pilot/FFDO Arrested: Blows .05 in MSP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MaxThrottle is a SWA pilot who recently created a new screen name. It might even be BobDylan (who is actually a SWA pilot borrowing a buddy's login).

Either way, with 7 posts, all anti-AAI B.S. that are combative, to say the least, he's going to make my ignore list in short order.

Gee Leer you got me figured out. Anyone that ever says anything not in favor of AAI must be a SWA pilot. No one else would do such a thing. Ignore me. Pleeeze... After all, everyone else on the forum ignores you.

Gee Leer you got me figured out. Anyone that ever says anything not in favor of AAI must be a SWA pilot. No one else would do such a thing. Ignore me. Pleeeze... After all, everyone else on the forum ignores you.
It's not that you shouldn't advocate for Southwest. I fully expect your pilots to push for a fair integration for the SWA pilot group and I understand we're all going to differ on where "fair" is; that's a natural thing. I just don't expect people to do so combatively as, at the end of the day, we all will have to work together.

As for people ignoring me? Hey, it's a free country. Maybe they do, maybe they don't, but it's not something I lose any sleep over. I post my thoughts in what I think is a polite and professional way. If people want to read it, they can. If they don't, there's always the geezer meter thread or Bake's multiple avatars... ;)

Latest resources

Back