AirTran Pay Cuts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
I didn't realize that there was anyone still flying who was stupid enough to call us Valujet on the air. . . . really surprised to hear something that unprofessional from a Delta guy.

I remember three years ago when a regional pilot called us "Critter" on ground frequency in LGA. Little known to him, the Capt I was flying with used to fly for that regional, and was good friends with the CP there- even had his number still in his cell phone . . . . he called the CP of that airline at our next stop, and was told that the crew would be called in and dealt with severely. Usually, you have to wait a lot longer than that for a good payback.

Wow what a great story. That was really neat. I mean the way he even still knew the CP and everything. And also the way he waited to the next stop................wow. I bet those scoundrels will never try that again. Yep they definately got their payback. I can hear it now:

CP: Did you call someone Critter?

CAP: Yes sir but we didn't mean it.

CP: Your FIRED.

Back to the thread topic...

In a recent NPA (AirTran Union) telephone update, the president states that due to continuous requests for concessions by the company, the union requested a full financial disclosure of all AirTran affairs for NPA's evaluation.

The result of that request is in the next update...

edited for spelling

Last edited:
Hey dave, herb called his butt is getting cold he needs your face again.

flyhard said:
CP: Did you call someone Critter?

CAP: Yes sir but we didn't mean it.

CP: Your FIRED.

The way I heard it, that is pretty much how it ended up, although I am sure it had more to do with "unprofessional conduct".

fletch717 said:
Hey dave, herb called his butt is getting cold he needs your face again.

That is what is known as a ZINGER!

no dog in the fight just enjoying the match

Jobear

Ty Webb said:
The way I heard it, that is pretty much how it ended up, although I am sure it had more to do with "unprofessional conduct".

Although I really don't believe this story, Calling an airline by its former call sign I find to be a stretch for a chief pilot to put his job on the line by firing a couple pilots. I think discipline is a stretch for something as minor. If this is true we all have much to worry about. Especially you Ty. If you were to come out from behind your mask then YOUR CP should fire you. Talk about unprofessional behavior. :rolleyes:

Then again...this is just another Ty fantasy for control.

TAZ MAN said:
Although I really don't believe this story, Calling an airline by its former call sign I find to be a stretch for a chief pilot to put his job on the line by firing a couple pilots. I think discipline is a stretch for something as minor. If this is true we all have much to worry about. Especially you Ty. If you were to come out from behind your mask then YOUR CP should fire you. Talk about unprofessional behavior. :rolleyes:

Then again...this is just another Ty fantasy for control.

Hey look..... it's the fantasy cartoon addicted loser dweeb. How has Saturday mornings been for ya lately?? You still watching Bugs Bunny in you pajamas eating Count Chocola cereal....

Ty Webb said:
Yawn.

Valujet was 8 years ago, Jill doesn't work here anymore, and nobody really cares what you think.

U. Next Time . . . . .

Jill Nidiffer no longer at AirTran???? She was the nicest person to ever turn me down for employment.

Latest resources

Back