AirTran Pay Cuts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pooter said:
why are all you CRITTER drivers always so hostile toward anyone that does not work at VALUJET? I am personally glad you guys were allowed to continue flying, it helps keep big brother delta honest.tell jill nideffer hello,she was always one of my favorites.

Yawn.

Valujet was 8 years ago, Jill doesn't work here anymore, and nobody really cares what you think.

C. U. Next Time . . . . .

Last edited:
i flew valujet not long ago.i really enjoyed those new dc-9s you guys have.the clientele is really nice,sort of like wal-mart on welfare check day.
c.u next time...................

pooter said:
i flew valujet not long ago.i really enjoyed those new dc-9s you guys have.the clientele is really nice,sort of like wal-mart on welfare check day.

Stayed up all night thinking up that zinger? Great job. Then again, I guess with your pay cuts and airline crumbling around you, there's not a lof of resources left in your brain to come up with anything better.

But, I'll give you an "lol" like your little "aspiring" brother following you around with his nose stuck up your butt did. :rolleyes: I guess he hasn't figured out yet that you have dumped on him so many times he can't wash off the stench.

aspire said:

LOL!! You're right... LOL!! Only the LOL is me laughing at the fact you are a CRJ F/O... LOLOL!! That is so funny... LOL! Keep on laughing... I'm sure Delta or AirTran will hire you soon... with all that SIC CRJ time you're building.

LOL... right...!!

BMW = Big Mercury Wagon

pooter said:
why are all you CRITTER drivers always so hostile toward anyone that does not work at VALUJET? I am personally glad you guys were allowed to continue flying, it helps keep big brother delta honest.tell jill nideffer hello,she was always one of my favorites.

I never worked at ValuJet, and nobody here's been hostile to me (except 75M and FL717):)

pooter said:

The best clientele these days are the ones that buy tickets (and keep coming back)--I don't care whether they exit the plane wearing a suit and tie or blue jeans and a various assortment of tattoos and body piercings. I thank them ALL for choosing AirTran.

Yes, for the record, I do miss the days when Airline Travel was a big deal, and I still think it's neat when you see kids board the plane who are still fascinated by the whole travel experience--You just don't see that anymore--Some will blame it on SWA and FL.

Until people (ie market forces) show willingness to pay a higher $ for a "superior product", this trend will continue.

Latest resources

Back