AirTran Pay Cuts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cyclone said:
delta wives have two a$$holes...they drop off one at the airport once a week.

No, she doesn't drop me off at the airport, I have an airport BMW.......

Bye Bye--General Lee

*Quick! Unattended BMW in the employee lot in ATL!!*

;)

Yeah General our planes are a whopping 4 years old. Nice try

fletch717 said:
Yeah General our planes are a whopping 4 years old. Nice try

When are your C and D checks due? I honestly don't know. And, with the number of departures each day on your birds, would they eventually require more maintenence? Just curious. Also, why would Joe L. want you guys to take a pay cut? Honest question. Maybe the competition is getting to him and he is getting nervous? Or, maybe he wants a large bonus.

Bye Bye---General Lee

wow general i'm really impressed. you own a BMW?

you must be super-savvy and really swanky too...you must be so awesome. Do you own a really nice expensive watch too? Do you live in a really big house with lots of clunky oak furniture? Do your kids go to private school? Do you play golf at a private country club on your many days off? And luckily for us...in between rounds you still have time to edify the rest of us uninformed mere mortals (who don't fly for mother Delta) about the real airline industry.

What other pompous, hollow, conceited and stereotypically superficial things can you tell us about yourself?

Hey General know the difference between a BMW and a porcupine?

The BMW pricks are on the inside.

Hope you're saving up for CH 11 dude...may want to trade in the Bimmer for a nice Dodge Neon...or a Chevy Cavalier

General Lee said:
When are your C and D checks due? I honestly don't know. And, with the number of departures each day on your birds, would they eventually require more maintenence? Just curious. Also, why would Joe L. want you guys to take a pay cut? Honest question. Maybe the competition is getting to him and he is getting nervous? Or, maybe he wants a large bonus.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Airtran did C and D checks on the old Delta, Turkish Airways, SAS etc. DC-9's that they had.....they did fine then.

What airline management group do you think would not like to see their employees take a pay cut? Almost everyone else has asked for it....some have given in.

General Lee said:
Also, why would Joe L. want you guys to take a pay cut? Honest question.
Bye Bye---General Lee

Because Delta Pilots rolled over and took pay cuts. I believe it was called "lowering the bar" by someone around here.....

Sorta ironic since some Delta Pilots have been slagging on everyone elses pay on these forums for years.

Honest answer.... really.

Angus said:
Because Delta Pilots rolled over and took pay cuts. I believe it was called "lowering the bar" by someone around here.....

Sorta ironic since some Delta Pilots have been slagging on everyone elses pay on these forums for years.

Honest answer.... really.

I'm not sure if I should even respond to this moron.....

In General Lee's defense (not that he needs it) I do believe he said (correct me if I'm wrong here) that IF Delta Pilots took paycuts... they would come to the AirTran Pilots next. Well.. guess what?? They have... BUT.. its not neccessarily pay cuts... its PAY CONCESSIONS. I know it sounds the same.. but if you talk to the Union people they say that the company is looking for work rule efficiency changes.

I've got one efficiency change suggestion for them:

START BY FIXING OUR CREW SCHEDULING DEPARTMENT!!!

That is all......

Pompous 101

"Then why ask?? It absoulutely amazes me that some of you can figure out how to turn on the computer, register and log into Flightinfo... but are too ignorant to use the search function.

Your post is ridiculous."

Thus speaketh the ANUS........

Angus said:
Then why ask?? It absoulutely amazes me that some of you can figure out how to turn on the computer, register and log into Flightinfo... but are too ignorant to use the search function.

Your post is ridiculous.

It wasn't too ridiculous there genius, a search for 'airtran' and 'cuts' doesn't bring up any threads with that subject alone. Was I supposed to glean this information from the thousands of other threads in here? Anyway, I got the answer I was looking for. XGmaninGA - "Actually, for the record, management has asked for 12%"

As for ignorant, I guess the 1267 views of the thread mean there must be some interest in the subject.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back