• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Pay Cuts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Senior~..have I got a deal for you!! ANGUS you go man!! I thought AEROFLOT was your airline? You probably like those Russian girls?

This is like a good ole' Saturday Night pub fight. Its gonna be great when the moderators step in and take everyone to jail (penalty box) for the night. I wonder how many the jail (penalty box) will hold at a time.

Question is... who has bail money??

Enjoy your pay cuts gentlemen. Maybe some of your passengers will share their welfare checks with you. Maybe you can sell that fine H.Q building your airline calls home. Better yet, keep up the fine training. My airline gets almost all its accident scenerios from Air Trans. Have a good day. The Truth from the Man of the Truth.

Snake said:
Enjoy your pay cuts gentlemen. Maybe some of your passengers will share their welfare checks with you. Maybe you can sell that fine H.Q building your airline calls home. Better yet, keep up the fine training. My airline gets almost all its accident scenerios from Air Trans. Have a good day. The Truth from the Man of the Truth.

Just out of curiousity, what Airline do you fly for? I'm wondering ...

By the way, it's AirTran (I don't like the name, but I like the job).

SNAKE....if I remember your airline gave MULLINS 16 million when he left..guess YOUR PAYCUTS paid for that!! HA HA!! LOSER!!!

Snake said:
Have a good day. The Truth from the Man of the Truth.

You've been a member of this Forum since April, 2002, and this thread represents ALL 5 of your posts?

What made you break the silence??

Latest resources

Back