AirTran Pay Cuts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Devil Dawg said:
Wow!! Take it easy on the General!! He can't be that bad of a guy. His post seemed to be a sincere question.

That being said, General, can you confirm or deny the 5 stripe rumor for Delta international capts?

Nope, no five stripe Captains at Delta on the INTL side.

Bye Bye--General Lee

FL717 said:
Hey what happened to -9Capt? He just logged in... but his name is in RED as if he got banned. Anyone know what happened.

He's baaaaack.

I was made to sit in the corner for a week. I said some very naughty things about Snake, his mental capacity, and the sexual exploits of his wife. The moderators found it none too amusing.

I said some very naughty things about Snake, his mental capacity, and the sexual exploits of his wife.

I take it you were banned for your language and not the factual content of your post.

Last edited:
xrayojilp said:
I take it you were banned for your language and not the factual content of your post.

You are correct, I stand behing everything I said, I just can't repeat it.

Devil Dawg said:
That being said, General, can you confirm or deny the 5 stripe rumor for Delta international capts?

All captains at all airlines currently have 5 stripes.

5 BLACK STRIPES

On my gravestone they will write EAL SCAB, others CRITTER PILOT, and other DAL. In the end we all are six feet under so what diffrence does it make. Enjoy what you do because it will not last forever. BTW save some money while you are at it.

Im not taking a pay cut.!!.. screw that !!! Is Delta Hiring soon cause I gotta get outa this AirTrash gig.

If anybody calls me Valujet again, I'm gonna pop em.

You all crack me up.... LOL

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back