AirTran Pay Cuts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Cyclone said:
delta wives have two a$$holes...they drop off one at the airport once a week.

Actually cyclone, that was your wife dropping me off at the airport. I thought you guys were moving out of the trailer park!

Snake said:
Enjoy your pay cuts gentlemen. Maybe some of your passengers will share their welfare checks with you. Maybe you can sell that fine H.Q building your airline calls home. Better yet, keep up the fine training. My airline gets almost all its accident scenerios from Air Trans. Have a good day. The Truth from the Man of the Truth.

Please Snake, DO tell me, and everyone else, about all the accident scenarios. I've forgotten about a couple since I was last in training. And, where is that fine HQ building? If you know, why not step in and comment on the training, since that is where the training happens, right? I forget, please enlighten!

Snake is TBag, he's baaaacccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!

FLB717 said:
Snake is TBag, he's baaaacccckkkkkk!!!!!!!!

I think you're probably right . . . . which means he's on his way to my "Ignore" list, where he can spend the rest of his days hiding gerbils and biting pillows with the other two in there, for all I care . . . . . . Man, my trigger finger's getting itchy . . . . . . . .

Snake said:
Enjoy your pay cuts gentlemen. Maybe some of your passengers will share their welfare checks with you. Maybe you can sell that fine H.Q building your airline calls home. Better yet, keep up the fine training. My airline gets almost all its accident scenerios from Air Trans. Have a good day. The Truth from the Man of the Truth.

That really was a good slam. Not really accurate, but a good slam.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General Lee said:
That really was a good slam. Not really accurate, but a good slam.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You are correct!! That was a great slam. Speaking of such... don't many of the "Profitable" Airlines use some of the MANY Delta accidents and mishaps and F-Ups for their training scenarios??

My goodness... there sure are ALOT to choose from just at Delta alone aren't there........hmmm....where do we start... oh I know... how about the uncommanded 757 evacuation awhile back.... boy that sure was something huh?

While that may not be really accurate.. it sure is a good slam.. right?!:rolleyes:

I might be wrong, but isn't Southwestern Airways getting another raise in September? (and they still make money)

Angus said:
You are correct!! That was a great slam. Speaking of such... don't many of the "Profitable" Airlines use some of the MANY Delta accidents and mishaps and F-Ups for their training scenarios??

My goodness... there sure are ALOT to choose from just at Delta alone aren't there........hmmm....where do we start... oh I know... how about the uncommanded 757 evacuation awhile back.... boy that sure was something huh?

While that may not be really accurate.. it sure is a good slam.. right?!:rolleyes:

Angus, was that your attempt at a slam? It $ucked. That uncommanded 757 evac was during a cold start in TPA (yes, a cold start) that caused a little smoke when the engine was lit. Could you have prevented some scared passengers from opening an Airtran 717 emergency door? I bet you couldn't have. You really are cool. You came up with a lame example that could have happened to anybody. There is no way you can control somebody who is scared and doesn't know what is going on. I couldn't have done anything from the cockpit, and neither could you. You keep being your cool self.......

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back