• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran Pay Cuts?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Snake. An appropriate name for someone who crawls in the dirt.

Okay doofus, tell us what great and powerful airline you fly for that is so clearly superior to us?

Everyone's a comedian

Catfish: A bottom feeder. Fits you if you work for CRITTER. It doesn't take much for any airline to be better than Air Trash. The Truth from a Man of the Truth and the Truth Hurts.

Come on Snake, lets hear it, who do you fly for or are you just some 14 year old living in your moms basement?

Well Snake, you are truly a class act. I'm sure your decision is based on facts and your vast knowledege of aviation. I'm surprised no one else knows that we give checkrides to ourselves. The FAA does'nt even know we exist, in fact they told us they don't care what we do. All those furloughed TWA, USAIR etc pilots we hired can't believe how easy we have it.

ARE YOU REALLY THAT STUPID?. You can't be a pilot, you must be a reporter.

Snake..another A--Hole!! Like ANGUS!!! Common SNAKE who do you fly for? I think he need a blanket party!! Naaa....I dont want to waste my time on a loser!!

Ignoramus emeritus Snake. Go poke your plumper's anus. It'll make you feel better. It must be tough being so high and mighty that you have to put down others to drag yourself out of the dirt.

Your stuff is so weak it's pathetic. If you want to come and play with the big boys, at least bring something to play with...besides your ba!!s.

Snake said:
The Truth from a Man of The Truth:

There are certain airlines that I will not let my family fly on. Without naming names, one of them is based in Atlanta and I don't mean Delta. With that said, Critter is what my airline refers to you as and I personaly refer to you as ValuCrap. Don't feel bad though, I won't let them fly on Mexicana either.

You know I absolutely agree with Snake on this. When his wife stays at my house when he's out on a trip... I refuse to let her take the city bus back home. I make her take a cab.

Also... when I took Snakes wife to Mexico last year... I refused to take Mexicana as well. She and I took Delta.

BTW- Snake... I hope your house isn't on Septic. If it is you may have trouble because I accidently flushed condoms down the toilet.

Goodnight everybody!

Last edited:
Hey the news just showed a a man in florida that was about to take a dump and he found a "SNAKE" in the toilet!! AAHH...Now we know who he is!!! SNAKE in a toilet....thats where you deserve to be!!

Latest resources

Back