Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran or Usairways?

Sweat. That would be what you lick off the rich dudes balls right? No thanks.

You speak from experience? Cause I wouldn't know... Don't think I'll have any eaither thank you.

Or how bout this....

Sweat. That would be what you lick off the balls of the gay flight attendant working first on those lonley gatwick overnights.... no thanks.

Last edited:
You speak from experience? Cause I wouldn't know... Don't think I'll have any eaither thank you.

Or how bout this....

Sweat. That would be what you lick off the balls of the gay flight attendant working first on those lonley gatwick overnights.... no thanks.

Yeah but even with the gay FA in the back you will still have at least one ugly fat chick in the back once you get to Gatwick. You only have one old rich dude to lick.....lol

I dont even know why we are having this conversation. I make myself sick

On the flip side working at what I see as a mini-swa might be the best choice.......

WOW, are you getting the wrong idea!

AirTran is in no way a "mini-swa", at least not in the way they care for their employees. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either a wide eyed newhire from a crappy regional or is drunk off the company kool-aid.

Don't come here expecting to work for a company that gives a crap about you, they don't. You've been warned.

So it is like every other airline out there. Got it. Thanks.

Yup, you got it.

I just don't want anyone to come here with false expectations. A bunch of guys have come here expecting something that doesn't exist.

So it is like every other airline out there. Got it. Thanks.

Yup, you got it.

I just don't want anyone to come here with false expectations. A bunch of guys have come here expecting something that doesn't exist.

I'll take the ugly one.

You can always turn out the lights...

HEH HEH!

You can drink 'em pretty but ya can't drink 'em thin!

:beer:

You can drink 'em pretty but ya can't drink 'em thin!

:beer:

Sorta sexiest but 2 of my best friends have some funny quotes:

"GEE HONEY JUST BECAUSE I DON'T LOOK PERFECT IS NO REASON WHY YOU SHOULDN'T"

&

"THOSE HIPS WILL ONLY GET WIDER"

Not something you wanna tell the Mrs. when you are already in the dog house......:bomb:

a clarification if you will.....

WOW, are you getting the wrong idea!

AirTran is in no way a "mini-swa", at least not in the way they care for their employees. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either a wide eyed newhire from a crappy regional or is drunk off the company kool-aid.

Don't come here expecting to work for a company that gives a crap about you, they don't. You've been warned.

I don't think I have any grandiose delusions of the place but true I don't really know how the company treats the "hired hands". My comment was based on a dozen or so pilot friends that are pretty happy there at Airtran. Over all just about every Airtran crew member that I've bumped into has been friendlier than most . I've noticed them taking a little more care of their pax than things that I have seen at other airlines. Maybe I've just interacted with your airline on the good days but I think overall your HR dept has tried to hire some very out going and or positive thinking employee's. Guess thats HR's job....... but it was also a meant as a compliment to things that I've noticed while jump seating with you guys.

Thanks for the warning though......... I'll be sure to ask at my second interview when asked if I have any questions to say.....

"Do you guys really give a damn about your employees?" because Clyde say's it ain't so..... :D

(I'm just kidding around CF not trying to pick a fight with you)

Latest resources

Back