Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Longhorn said:
MOD INPUT:mad:

GUYS....PLEASE LET THIS THREAD GET BACK ON TOPIC. NO MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS, NAME CALLING, LINKS TO GAY SITES (UPPERCRUST). IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT WITH EACHOTHER PLEASE USE THE PM FEATURE. FIGHTING ON THE PUBLIC BOARD WILL NOT BE TOLORATED ANYMORE!!

THANKS FOR THE UNDERSTANDING

LONGHORN

Thanks you!
:beer:

Lear70 said:
I've heard the same thing about the 7th class (started Monday), but I originally heard the 28th class was closer to 30, must have leaned it out a bit.

Actually I heard that the class size on the 28th was raised from the orginal number. The guys at the training center said they added 6 more (B717) slots to bring it to 22 or 23 I think... It will be mostly a 717 class (70%).

AF

Any reason for the increase on 717 vs. 737. A buddy called saying the bid packet for the 28th stated it was all 737.

Looking forward to being the most junior again.

4got2flare said:
Any reason for the increase on 717 vs. 737. A buddy called saying the bid packet for the 28th stated it was all 737.

Looking forward to being the most junior again.
They have been staffing primarily the 73 lately with the new hires. Most of the upgrades are 71 FOs and have not been replaced at the rate they are leaving.

I heard we are getting some used 717's that are in the desert right now. Unfortunately, I can't remember from which airline..

RV

twepilot said:
I heard we are getting some used 717's that are in the desert right now. Unfortunately, I can't remember from which airline..

RV
Some Aussie company and I am very doubtful it will happen. Dead program that we need to be getting away from.

Longhorn said:
MOD INPUT:mad:

GUYS....PLEASE LET THIS THREAD GET BACK ON TOPIC. NO MORE PERSONAL ATTACKS, NAME CALLING, LINKS TO GAY SITES (UPPERCRUST). IF YOU WANT TO FIGHT WITH EACHOTHER PLEASE USE THE PM FEATURE. FIGHTING ON THE PUBLIC BOARD WILL NOT BE TOLORATED ANYMORE!!

THANKS FOR THE UNDERSTANDING

LONGHORN

Sorry it got a little out of hand last night. God it was funny though.:laugh: Truth hurts sometimes to some folks on this board. They should be glad mods delete their posts in order to protect them.:laugh:

I deleted many posts to keep the thread on track...not to protect them. If you have a problem with that then you can PM me about it. This thread had good momentum and was on track until it fell apart after a few innapropriate posts. I made the gay regarding the link that you posted. Nothing more, nothing less. I have no interest in the airtran discussion other than keeping the conversation going without degenerating into what it had become...that is the reason for the deletion of some of the posts.

Latest resources

Back