• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC: Whine on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No they don't. Flying to a couple of cities in Mexico doesn't count. Wow, they talked to Monterrey Center, or maybe it was Mazatlan. Flying the WATRS routes, the NAT tracks, a random route to Africa, or deep SA is International. I know, going to Mexico is technically international, but there's nothing challenging about it.

There is nothing challenging about flying over the Atlantic either.

The "bigs?" An airline that can't even figure out ETOPS? You're funny.

But wait a FAT is in charge at the TC...we' re saved...you flew for an over leveraged regional that operated an obsolete RJ because without a college degree DL wouldn't hire you...now the best thing that ever happened in your airline career comes along and all u do cry and whine!

Welcome to the bigs! Don't trip over yourselves scrambling to get off the rat ship!

You do realize less than a 1/4 have transitioned and shortly, of the remaining 3/4,more than half will wait to be forced off the "rat ship" via inverse seniority. Meanwhile there is a thread on our internal forum discussing leaving for recalls or applying to other carriers when they start hiring. I don't think many will be tripping over themselves, most will be forced to walk the plank.

His "regional" airline? Is that supposed to be some kind of put down? You do fly for SWA right? U probably don't even see the irony in that do ya?

737's are "big iron" to him . . . the rest of the planes in his profile are turboprops.

Kind of funny that he just upgraded into one of our coveted CA seats, and instead of enjoying it, he comes on here and throws rocks at the guys who will be flying FO for him.

I'm thinking he's not digging the left seat reserve in OAK. :crying:

737's are "big iron" to him . . . the rest of the planes in his profile are turboprops.

Kind of funny that he just upgraded into one of our coveted CA seats, and instead of enjoying it, he comes on here and throws rocks at the guys who will be flying FO for him.

I'm thinking he's not digging the left seat reserve in OAK. :crying:

She clearly doesn't get the irony of working for a "regional" airline and yet trying to denigrate someone else for doing the same thing. Given her lack of luv for us not surprised she can't see how bad that makes her look. There is one in every crowd. What's really disappointing is the shortage of her SWAPA colleagues on here shouting down her idiocy. Can't wait to get to the "bigs" and all of that golden rule culture they have going over there. How bout you Ty?

She clearly doesn't get the irony of working for a "regional" airline and yet trying to denigrate someone else for doing the same thing.

Yup. I was thinking the same thing. :D

Can't wait to get to the "bigs" and all of that golden rule culture they have going over there. How bout you Ty?
Ahhhh . . . . It is what it is. At least we'll finally have shoes and jackets that match. . . . Never quite got the brown jackets with black shoes thing. ;)

Last edited:
She clearly doesn't get the irony of working for a "regional" airline and yet trying to denigrate someone else for doing the same thing. Given her lack of luv for us not surprised she can't see how bad that makes her look. There is one in every crowd. What's really disappointing is the shortage of her SWAPA colleagues on here shouting down her idiocy. Can't wait to get to the "bigs" and all of that golden rule culture they have going over there. How bout you Ty?

Trust me, neither side has a shortage of internet hotheads or people posting stupid crap. Other than occasionally chastising PCL, I don't see any AirTran guys "shouting down [any] idiocy" from their side. The only AirTran guy who gets any grief on a regular basis is Maxblast, and that's only because he doesn't toe the FI version of AirTran's arguments.

On the bright side, however, I suspect that in real life, the vast majority on both sides are civil, polite, nice, and even accommodating when face to face. Why, I bet that includes even Sacha and Madjack, and even Fletch, ATLplt and 717.

That even includes me! In real life, I'm much nicer, not to mention better looking, than I am on FI. :)

Bubba

On the bright side, however, I suspect that in real life, the vast majority on both sides are civil, polite, nice, and even accommodating when face to face. Why, I bet that includes even Sacha and Madjack, and even Fletch, ATLplt and 717.

Not me Bubba.

The next guy that offers to pay for my coffee in Starbucks is GONNA WEAR IT, BAY-BEE!!!

:D :D :D

one of our coveted CA seats

Ha Ha, you are so full of yourself...but what do you expect from a guy who was "mentored" by ValuJet and Eastern scabs...you couldn't get a job at a real airline and now you got a cheap ticket to SWA, yeah you didn't get all you wanted but you got a lot! Sorry you have to pimp yourself out to make ends meet but I'm sure the DL guys enjoy the cheap BJs at the "International" terminal...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back