• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirTran MEC: Whine on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm going at the very FIRST OPPORTUNITY.....stay at Airtran.....really? I don't even have to pay for a type. It just a J-O-B people. Southwest is a better one than Airtran. The fact that this is continually debated is crazy. All the haters have valid points but do not take reality into account. If arbitration was involved there was a high likelyhood of non-intergration.

Wacky Jack, that was pretty funny.

You enjoy that seat now, y'hear? And be nice to those FO's . . . . God knows they're probably working a lot harder than you know.

Not sure what's chapping ur ass, you will be a Cappy soon enuf at SWA making more than u ever have...but all u can do is bitch and moan...don't u feel the least bit guilty for taking food off the table of ur fellow AAI pilots? U come on here cause u like to bash ur employer and u get a lot of sympathy fm the trolls...

Not sure what's chapping ur ass, you will be a Cappy soon enuf at SWA making more than u ever have...but all u can do is bitch and moan...don't u feel the least bit guilty for taking food off the table of ur fellow AAI pilots? U come on here cause u like to bash ur employer and u get a lot of sympathy fm the trolls...

Uh, no.

I'm not bitching about anything. I've accepted it for what it is.

What I don't get is why you, one of the few guys who actually benefitted from this deal, are so miserable that you have to come here every day to take potshots at the very pilots who lost their seats and who will be flying with you.

It's like you spent the last ten years in the right seat, thinking how great it would be when you're the Captain and that it would fix everything . . . and now you're there, and you realize you're still the same dude you were before, same problems, just ten years older.

Sorry, man, I can give you my seat, but I can't fix the rest of it.

:D

Last edited:
Not bitching? U take every opportunity to slam Gk, golden rule, we cant fly intl blah blah blah...but ur one of the biggest winners in this deal...SWA will be ur last airline gig and u will be a Cappy very shortly... How do u sleep at nite knowing u and the ATL rabble STOLE money from your own junior CPs and FOs?

Not bitching? U take every opportunity to slam Gk, golden rule, we cant fly intl blah blah blah...but ur one of the biggest winners in this deal...SWA will be ur last airline gig and u will be a Cappy very shortly... How do u sleep at nite knowing u and the ATL rabble STOLE money from your own junior CPs and FOs?

Wow.

I'm putting you on ignore.
All joking aside, I think you have mental health issues. I'm not kidding. I really do.

Oh, I'm sure you're very well known as well, just for different reasons. . . .

. . . and you probably don't even know it.

See you on the other side.

This message is hidden because madjack is on your ignore list.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back