• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran MEC voted no

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You do realize that you are suggesting that Gary Kelly would stoop to Frank Lorenzo tactics . . . . . :confused:

Is your Daddy a SWA pilot? Does he know you're using his computer to insult his boss?

I believe ATA comes to mind. I did not say he was going to do this, but it has been done before. I like your maturity Ty, throw in a personal insult when needed. Maturity at it's best, I never insulted you personally, but you did. Nice...can't wait to fly with you (NOT).

And now to SLI. For you guys to suggest that after 11 years of struggle and building this airline into what it has become my 20+% seniority worth nothing, is an insult. I am a mid to senior captain here who paid his dues every single block our of my time here, and you think that putting me behind a guy who did 2 tours wasting jet fuel in Iraq, sailed into SWA in '05 on wings of squadron buddies, and since enjoyed the worry-free career with fuel hedges and great management is fair? That gave me a 34% loss in seniority. It would take me 22 years to get it back. I'll be a 60 year old man at the same exact point of my career where I am now. Assuming that SWA will continue to dominate the world in 22 years.

You are so full of your own crap...an 11 year CP at SWA is a JUNIOR CP...I am 10 + year SWA FO who has paid his dues and as per the AIP I was going to swing gear for a 2005 hire former AAI CP...get over yourself...you guys are greedy and dishonest with yourselves...OBTW you did not build AAI, you did just what I did at SWA, you showed up and flew airplanes, I am pretty confident I worked just as hard as you have!!

Maybe you shouldn't be so confident that you know what it is like to be deployed to Iraq for two tours unless you have done it...

Maybe you shouldn't be so confident that you know what it is like to be deployed to Iraq for two tours unless you have done it...
Maybe you can tell me how many enemy fighters you shot down that were not built before 1960's, or how many active SAM sights have locked on and fired on you.

I believe ATA comes to mind. I did not say he was going to do this, but it has been done before. I like your maturity Ty, throw in a personal insult when needed. Maturity at it's best, I never insulted you personally, but you did. Nice...can't wait to fly with you (NOT).

Saying that your company would "rape and pillage" spoke volumes about your maturity. I'm not convinced you're a SWA pilot at all. Why on earth would they hire someone like you?

Did you tell them during your "interview" that you thought they should buy companies and rape and pillage them?

Last edited:
You are so full of your own crap...an 11 year CP at SWA is a JUNIOR CP...I am 10 + year SWA FO who has paid his dues and as per the AIP I was going to swing gear for a 2005 hire former AAI CP...get over yourself...you guys are greedy and dishonest with yourselves...OBTW you did not build AAI, you did just what I did at SWA, you showed up and flew airplanes, I am pretty confident I worked just as hard as you have!!

I wasn't talking about you (10 year FO). Neither was I suggesting to be put in top 20% of the combined list. I was pointing out that your offer puts be bellow your mid FO while the guy at my DOH and I have 2 different careers from here on.
I think you flying right seat to the guy hired in 05 is equally unfair, but your proposal didn't just address that, it hurt everyone else in a process. Maybe arbitrator will be more fair to both arguments.

Last edited:
Maybe you can tell me how many enemy fighters you shot down that were not built before 1960's, or how many active SAM sights have locked on and fired on you.

Zero, and I don't claim to know what its like...

Would you be willing to give up your CP seat to a SWA FO with a DOH before yours?? Not me in this case, just asking...seems like you want to keep all your CP seats AND get the $$ plus seniority...whose greedy here??

Would you be willing to give up your CP seat to a SWA FO with a DOH before yours?? Not me in this case, just asking...seems like you want to keep all your CP seats AND get the $$ plus seniority...whose greedy here??

I probably should not say that, but there many junior captains at the meeting who said they would downgrade to keep their seniority.

but there many junior captains at the meeting who said they would downgrade to keep their seniority.

You were there and heard this?? Are you saying there are guys that are willing to fly as SWA Sr FOs vs AAI Jr CP??

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back