Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran has reached a tentative agreement!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the ATN MEC email, "The MEC will consider and vote whether to approve the TA next week."

Seriously doubt that there will be any official info sent out until after the MEC votes. It's been over 2000 days...what's a few more? Relax a little bit...the info will be out soon enough.

ivauir.... I agree with you 100%. However, you also have to realize that we don't have SWA employee numbers and SWA Id's yet. If the buyout doesn't go through then we live under this contract for the next 5 years at least. If we knew the SWA purchase was a sure thing, not many people would care. But its not a guarantee, and for that reason this TA is still a big deal.

Smart...very smart.

you also have to realize that we don't have SWA employee numbers and SWA Id's yet. If the buyout doesn't go through then we live under this contract for the next 5 years at least. If we knew the SWA purchase was a sure thing, not many people would care. But its not a guarantee, and for that reason this TA is still a big deal.

GT1900 and Ty Web agree on something! Oh, man, maybe there really is something to the Mayan "end of the world" in 2012. :laugh:

From the ATN MEC email, "The MEC will consider and vote whether to approve the TA next week."

Seriously doubt that there will be any official info sent out until after the MEC votes. It's been over 2000 days...what's a few more? Relax a little bit...the info will be out soon enough.

Do you know what they mean by "next week" ? Is that Monday or Friday? Monday should be the absolute latest the pay rates and bonus should be out. They have had most all the sections for months now. Everyone that needs to be present to vote on this should had been in a conference room by noon on Thursday, if it passes it should be released within minutes of the vote. But we all know that will not happen because it has be put through the spin machine .

ivauir.... I agree with you 100%. However, you also have to realize that we don't have SWA employee numbers and SWA Id's yet. If the buyout doesn't go through then we live under this contract for the next 5 years at least. If we knew the SWA purchase was a sure thing, not many people would care. But its not a guarantee, and for that reason this TA is still a big deal.

I hear ya bro. I have worked in lousy places for lousy bosses myself. I just don't see you guys getting it much better over there anytime soon.

The same effort applied to making sure that this deal succeeds seems like a better use of ya'lls time and energy. The sooner we get our new brothers and sisters over here the better!

What do you get??? You mean whats in it for me??? How American especially the last ten years. Well you can have our pay if you like. But seriously you get a company now able to grow. We lose stuff too. I was 40 numbers or a few months from upgrade.....now I'm probably a decade.

I keep hearing this. You'll make more money in the right seat under our contract than you would if you upgraded over there. If your "lost upgrade sacrifice" isn't about money, then what is it? Ego?

You're welcome. :laugh:

Gup

You're a tool. What exactly should AirTran guys thank you for? What exactly did you do? Unless you're senior management at Southwest I know the answer. NOTHING. And it still remains to be seen if it will be a good deal for the AirTran guys. I'm sick of some SWA guys thinking they are better somehow than everyone else.

You're a tool. What exactly should AirTran guys thank you for? What exactly did you do? Unless you're senior management at Southwest I know the answer. NOTHING. And it still remains to be seen if it will be a good deal for the AirTran guys. I'm sick of some SWA guys thinking they are better somehow than everyone else.

Everybody knows Alaska's the best!!!
Sorry could not resist!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back