Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran has reached a tentative agreement!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting nervous for the upcoming arbitration???
O
Not at all. Remember AT has more 717 than 737....we don't have a pay scale for the 717.....won't it suck to be trapped in AT payrates and a fence for 5-7 years for a litttle senority....let's see for an FO 5 years x 50,000 more potential income not including 401k match/profit sharing equals how much money?

Last edited:
I'll take the seniority and give up the pay for 2 years (no arbitrator will put a 5 yr. fence up on the same category aircraft - nice try though). Remember payrates change, seniority is for life. And thanks for giving me that seniority.

Besides, won't it suck to have SW buy those 25 717's in the dessert and put all the growth on the 717 side since in your example they pay the pilots so much lower?

Sorry couldn't resist. Beer is on me.

Remember SWA the company will dictate who get to upgrade/switch out of airframes...due training costs. Remember we never had to have a vacancy bid for different airframes before. Don't assume you will be able to get out of the 717. SWA the company dictates how much movement there will be between aircraft....don't cash that check yet.

Nah- just let the 10% ers go at it here anonymously - get it all out...
But on the real forums, I'll keep preaching the gospel- dumb little mental masturbation- guys actually arguing about stuff that they've made up in their own mind...

Stay calm

Besides, won't it suck to have SW buy those 25 717's in the dessert and put all the growth on the 717 side

Actually, that depends on who it would suck for. If they buy 25 717's, SL 6 will mandate pi(ok 3.61) as an aircraft ratio to be maintained. Come june or so when Airtran ceases to exist, the 73's can easily be transfered to SWA flying after they are painted and reconfigured.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Dick

After 19 pages, this thing is a yawn. Let the SLI NC have a few dinners together, and then send it to the Arbitrator already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back