AIRTRAN has a TA ?!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Say Again, OVER

This one's a no brainer . . . my vote's already determined. What was one good thing about this TA, I forgot -- O there wasn't one . . .

Might be time to put on that freight dawg hat and git 'er dun.

:angryfire

Just talked to NPA office and asked when the "bullets" would be put on webpage. The Admin. Ass. said they were working on it right now and it would be up by the end of the day. She also said pay scales would be posted in addition to "bullets".

If even 10% of what I'm hearing is true then it's not just a NO but HELL FREAKIN' NO.

And oh, by the way, I'm hearing it was a unamimous vote (6-0). I talked to a Dom. Rep. on Monday and he said the TA looked really bad for pilots, shook his head in the negative and sighed. Then he goes out and votes yes.

IF it is really bad, there had better be a recall vote for the entire BOD and a an all new NC. I am starting to wonder if we have all been "hoodwinked" by our leadership.

AF could we post that reps name on BD's site so that everyone can see who thought so little of it and still voted for it?

so where do we get the big NO stickers printed up....i want to do like the union says and have my bag tags and stickers to show my unity

fair firm focused

Just talked to NPA office and asked when the "bullets" would be put on webpage. The Admin. Ass. said they were working on it right now and it would be up by the end of the day. She also said pay scales would be posted in addition to "bullets".

If even 10% of what I'm hearing is true then it's not just a NO but HELL FREAKIN' NO.

And oh, by the way, I'm hearing it was a unamimous vote (6-0). I talked to a Dom. Rep. on Monday and he said the TA looked really bad for pilots, shook his head in the negative and sighed. Then he goes out and votes yes.

IF it is really bad, there had better be a recall vote for the entire BOD and a an all new NC. I am starting to wonder if we have all been "hoodwinked" by our leadership.

The only people hoodwinked will be the ones who vote YES. (alledgedly)

Top pay at year 15 is over $180 on the 4th year of the contract... Year 12 is around 167..... Top fo pay is around $100/hr at year 15 and 3rd year pay is $68 once the contract is signed.. 12.5% retirment...

Top pay at year 15 is over $180 on the 4th year of the contract... Year 12 is around 167..... Top fo pay is around $100/hr at year 15 and 3rd year pay is $68 once the contract is signed.. 12.5% retirment...

Another reason I will vote NO. I don't want to go to 15 year pay. Keep it at 12 and just keep increasing the top end contract after contract. that actually will cost company more as more and more people wil reach 12 year mark and get top pay.

If we pass 15 what's next? 20? then 25? All they're doing is dividing the X amount of money that pilots will get by higher number of years diluting our pay.

Don't tell me you're even CONSIDERING voting yes for this P.O.S.

That 3rd year F/O pay you quoted SHOULD be 2nd year F/O pay.
$100 an hour should occur around year 10 F/O.

Not to mention the pay CUT we're going to take from losing door-close-to-door-open, the 4 hour min day (which makes up about 10% every MONTH looking back over the last year), and let's not forget the reserve section.

What about requiring a doctor's note for just about every sick call? You think that's OK? What happens if you're sick over a weekend or holiday and your regular doctor's office is closed. No provision for the company to reimburse you that $50 or $100 copay for an E.R. visit to get a "doctor's note".

Oh yeah, I forgot,,, SCOPE? You think that's OK to lose 100 seat jets configured for business class with less than 100 seats? Not to mention the move of the 737-800's and A320's into the "Small Narrow Body class" which is a 13% pay CUT if we convert our -700 options and/or acquire/merge with a carrier who has A320's.

What makes this T.A. even VAGUELY worth voting for?

Anyone?

Current book and continue to negotiate = more money in pocket, better QOL, and job protection.

Anything less is PURE STUPIDITY!!!

Flame away...

Lear.. I haven't said I'm voting for anything... But, isn't the scope for 88 seats or less? I havent even got a chance to look at the entire thing, but trust me, I will, and Im thinking a "no" vote is in order... My point was simply, that it looks to be better than what the rumors were saying.. Simple as that.. There is a tone of chitty things, but I don't think anyone was expecting 180+ hr, even though it happens at year 15.. Year 12 would put the company in the ball park..

Latest resources

Back