• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran gets the gates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jeezus. Anybody else get the feeling that when CitationLover matures slightly he's going to be the new General Lee?

Nah, the General is entertaining. This guy is just annoying.

Jeezus. Anybody else get the feeling that when CitationLover matures slightly he's going to be the new General Lee?

so the rah rah air tranny, timmy sucks comments aren't childish in your book?

Yup, we're all scabs over here at AT. I was a replacement scab on the A-300 in '89. I'm still amazed they hired me at only 10 years old. :rolleyes:

My father walked the line at EAL. No scab here. By the way, most people do not know the whole story of the EAL ALPA debacale.

My father walked the line at EAL. No scab here. By the way, most people do not know the whole story of the EAL ALPA debacale.

you can get a good start reading:

Hard Landings;
Fly the Line Vol II; and
Grounded: Frank Lorenzo and the Destruction of Eastern Airlines

you can get a good start reading:

Hard Landings;
Fly the Line Vol II; and
Grounded: Frank Lorenzo and the Destruction of Eastern Airlines

All good books, but, they do not tell everything that went down. A lot of the behind closed doors will never be told by ALPA.

All good books, but, they do not tell everything that went down. A lot of the behind closed doors will never be told by ALPA.

one of the books listed was by ALPA, the other two have no reason to hide anything.

Citation Lover is in the first stage of grief ....Denial - In regard to his career at MEH.

Sorry man but the truth probably hurts and your tying to protect yourself from what is going on in your life.

Citation Lover is in the first stage of grief ....Denial - In regard to his career at MEH.

Sorry man but the truth probably hurts and your tying to protect yourself from what is going on in your life.

my career is just fine thank you. i forgot air tran pilots rule! they must state how much better they are than others. they fly the 717 to the edge and back.

maxpowers is proud to work at the airline that f@#$ed over the only person who was looking out for his benefit.

also we here in milwaukee won't smell in 3 months cause we will be able to shower with that big lake right next to us. enjoy smelly tran in the winter.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back