• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran gets the gates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Again, let's see if Forklift Joe has the balls to start any new routes out of MKE like he promised he would. We all know he won't. Just more flights to ATL, MCO, FLL, TPA, and maybe PHX. Oooooo, scary.

As long as we're making money in MKE, I could care less where we fly to. Best of luck!

reading comprehension skills must be not part of the air tran screening process.

Maybe we should look into that. Didn't you have to write an essay during your MEH interview? Did they grade on spelling and or writing style?

Maybe we should look into that. Didn't you have to write an essay during your MEH interview? Did they grade on spelling and or writing style?

i was speaking atlantian, sorry.

catfish, clue me in on what is "back at me".

i realize the separation anxiety of not merging with such a great pilot group, but why the fetish with "Timmy" still? i know JL has you eating out of his hands, but do you have to extend the mommy complex to "Timmy" as well?

Last edited:
i was speaking atlantian, sorry.

catfish, clue me in on what is "back at me".

i realize the separation anxiety of not merging with such a great pilot group, but why the fetish with "Timmy" still? i know JL has you eating out of his hands, but do you have to extend the mommy complex to "Timmy" as well?

So, what was your essay about?

So, what was your essay about?

xm radio! elton john on the side of my airplane, yet secure in my manhood to know i'm not gay. that chuck yogurt guy on the internet and his fights with ty webb were pretty cool, can't wait to fly with him. i had dreamed of going to eastern, but those alpa nuckleheads ruined that airline. those cool guys who tried to save eastern are at air tran now! wait, this is midwest, oh i am sorry (sh!t time's running out).....ahhhh, i like cookies.

xm radio! elton john on the side of my airplane, yet secure in my manhood to know i'm not gay. that chuck yogurt guy on the internet and his fights with ty webb were pretty cool, can't wait to fly with him. i had dreamed of going to eastern, but those alpa nuckleheads ruined that airline. those cool guys who tried to save eastern are at air tran now! wait, this is midwest, oh i am sorry (sh!t time's running out).....ahhhh, i like cookies.

Was that 500 words or less? Next time you write a paper for Midwest, perhaps for your probationary check ride you should try to organize your thoughts a little better.

Was that 500 words or less? Next time you write a paper for Midwest, perhaps for your probationary check ride you should try to organize your thoughts a little better.

ok dad.

Jeezus. Anybody else get the feeling that when CitationLover matures slightly he's going to be the new General Lee?

Latest resources

Back