Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran drops 5 cities, does SWA know what to do? Could it be....?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think this is just the tip of the iceberg on announcements for SWA/AT. There will be lots of schedule reshuffles new this and new that coming.

Lets see, SwA buys AT, AT drops Moline and gets Cancun, Mexico city, PR, SWA gets HOU-RDU. Sounds fair. YGBFSM.

Did you really just b!tch about us gaining Mexico City? We already flew to San Juan and Cancun. Would you like to trade some seniority for the privilege of flying to either of those sh!tholes?

I think there will be some interesting announcements coming up soon. I am glad to see some movement and growth. The only thing I question is that we are introducing a new market with the AirTran product that will be switched to swa in a bit of time. It's two different products (both are good!) AirTran has business class and Internet that works! :) SWA has our product.....

I do know this it is the start of a lot of good things for ALL of us. It is easier for AirTran to start the Mexico and Caribbean stuff because they are already trained (flown to Mexico a lot in a previous life...the paperwork is the biggest pain!) but more importantly Airtran already has OpsSpec approval to fly to Mexico and other places. Lord knows the FAA doesn't move quickly...it'll probably take a year to get approval to fly those routes...

Ive been in the industry long enough to know that anything can happen. But I've also been at SWA long enough to know that they know what they're doing. Guaranteed, they're already 3 moves ahead of whatever we are talking about on here.

Did you really just b!tch about us gaining Mexico City? We already flew to San Juan and Cancun. Would you like to trade some seniority for the privilege of flying to either of those sh!tholes?
I guess i left off the sarcasm icon, sarcasm dude, it's all good.

Latest resources

Back